It's A-...

Ever since the multiple pregnancy tests all proved positive, Urishihara refuses to let you help out around the house. It took you three days of complaining of being bored until he let you go to work.

After a shift at MgRonald's, you walked home to notice your husband was missing. You went to your room and changed into shorts and a tank top before walking back to your living room, admiring the sword Urishihara gave to you for your birthday.

Happily thinking about how your relationship was perfect since you met him, you didn't notice said husband hugging your waist. "What'cha thinking about sweetie?" He smiles and picks you up, holding you gently.

You hug around his neck and straddle his waist. "You... We never had a fight have we?" He shakes his head slightly, causing you to smile. "I thought so. I've never heard of a fight free relationship before."

"Speaking of which, Ashiya and Maou are fighting right now. Apparently Ashiya ironed Maou's shirt too much and now it's permanently creased. I swear, for Satan, he has too high of standards." He chuckles and sits down on the couch, you on his lap.

"Wait... Are they... dating?! Why wasn't I told about this?" You sulk about being left out before you glance down at your stomach to see Urishihara rubbing your stomach. "Every day... You're starting to like my stomach more than me." You pout, trying to act serious, knowing that he already loves your baby.

"No I don't. I love both you and our baby equally. Your stomach has nothing to do with my love for my girls." He smiles happily before frowning. "Okay... Maybe little boy... But I really want a baby girl! She'll have your eyes and my hair... I want to dress her up all pretty and scare away boys when she gets old enough."

You giggle softly, knowing he wants a baby girl more than anything but you had a hunch that it's going to be a little boy instead. "What about a boy? You can take him to do boy stuff with you. He could be your mini-me."

"But I don't want a mini-me. I want a mini you!" He pouts like a child and nuzzles into your shoulder. "I just want a little girl to spoil since you won't let me spoil you."

"You spoil me enough." You giggle softly and mess with his hair. "I think whatever the baby is, you'll love it just the same."

He nods before smiling happily. "Oh! Before I forget... I bought a crib and other baby stuff... Just not clothes since we don't know if it's a baby boy or girl yet."

He sets you on the couch before carrying at least a dozen abgs of baby stuff to you. "See! I did all the shopping myself! I was thinking about what you would've bought if you were there." He smiles happily and you laugh softly.

"You're going to be a wonderful dad Urishihara."