Rose's Love Part 1 Of 3

"Happy birthday baby girl!" Urishihara picks up Rose and kisses her on the nose. 

The now two-year-old giggles and pokes at your husbands face. "Cake please?" Rose looks up at her dad and bats her eyes.

"Uh-oh sweetie, she already figured out the eyelash batting trick. Better watch out, first it'll be cake then it'll be a brand new car." You laugh and slice a small piece of cake for your daughter. "I can't believe you've actually found a job in the industry. That building's been full since I was a little girl."

Urishihara chuckles and feeds his daughter happily. "So you've said. Maybe in another year or so we can move into a bigger house. That way Rose will have more room to play as she grows up." He wipes icing off Rose's nose before he takes a slice of cake for himself. "We could move further into the suburbs, be close to schools and if we're lucky we could live near some other kids for Rose to play with." He smiles dreamily before inhaling/eating his dessert. 

You take Rose from Urishihara so he could eat, earning both a pouty look from your husband and a whine from your daughter. "I know, I know. I'm horrible compared to Daddy..." You playfully roll your eyes before pecking her temple. "But I have something he doesn't... I got your blankie. Uh-huh. You can't resist Momma snuggles when I've got that bad-boy with me."

A soft smile grows on Urishihara's face even though he's trying to pout. "Momma!" Rose squeals and tries to reach out for her papa. "Nope! You're momma's prisoner now!" You kiss all over her face and smile happily as Rose slowly starts to relax.

(Authors note: I'm back from hiatus everyone! Sorry for the long stretch of time with no updates due to personal matters that I had to deal with through that time. Be prepared for regular updates from now on! Again I apologize for my absence.)(P.S. the chapter was much longer but it was deleted -_-. I'll post more tomorrow, maybe I'll combine the parts for one long chapter.)