Stalked

Three days and numerous anonymous emails later, you decided to go to your friend Emi for help. She recently moved here as well as your shift manager. To be truthful you never made a connection since people are constantly coming and going around here.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in forever!" Emi hugged you tightly earning a small laugh from you "I've been busy. Umm to be honest I've been... Afraid? For the past few days I've been getting these strange emails. One said 'Meet me on Friday so I can finally talk to you.'. I'm not going unless someone else goes with me..."

"I'll come with you" Emi smiles happily at you "That damn devil better not hurt her" Emi balled her hands into fists at the thought.

"Thank you Emi-san!" you hugged her tightly before giving her all the information she needed.

§-§-§-§-Emi's POV-§-§-§-§

"Urushihara!" Emi stomped over to the purple haired man who was on his laptop and slurping ramen.

"Yes? You seemed irritated. I wish I was the cause." He sets his ramen down and smirks up at her

"You are the cause! You're stalking (Y/N)! She's terrified! If you wanted to talk to her don't do it online!" Emi huffs and crosses her arms

"Oops?"

"Oops?! get over here you shitty brat!" Emi started chasing Urushihara through the house before Maou separates the two "enough! You almost wrinkled my uniform"