6 Months

Your little Rose is now a few days older than six months old. By now she babbled to either you or Urishihara and she seemed to like to play with your keys.

At the moment she was laying on the carpet, watching TV beside her father. He gently picked her up, causing her to giggle and make noises at him, which he happily does back to her.

You were in the kitchen, getting the formula ready, testing to see if the substance is cool enough yet.

Just as you walk out Urishihara meets you by the doorframe holding Rose. "Rosie wanted to visit momma. You were taking a while so I brought her to visit you." He grins happily and hands you your daughter so you can feed her.

"So she told you she missed me?" You laugh softly and raise a brow at your husbands antics. You adjust Rose in your arms and you start to feed her her formula.

"Yep. Rose and I speak through gibberish. That way you can't understand what we're saying." He chuckles and hugs around your waist, burying his head into your back. "Once Rose gets a little bit older I'll start taking you on dates again." He sighs softly but kisses your head gently. "We only went on a few dates, the rest was just spending time with each other and cuddling... Not like I had a problem with that though."

"Maybe I liked just cuddling. I was never one for a fancy dinner with lobster." You smile at Urishihara and you turn around to kiss his cheek. "Do you want to hold her? She fell asleep eating again. She reminds me of a lazy version of you" You giggle and give the baby to your husband. "You fell asleep eating a few nights ago remember?"

He nods in slight embarrassment and cradles Rose in his arms. "In my defense I was up since 3 a.m. that day." He kisses your nose and motions with his head for you to follow him as he lays Rose down in her playpen.

"Whatever you say sweetie." You laugh and hug him from behind. "Maybe we can have Maou babysit his goddaughter so you can take me on a date." A soft smile crosses his face and he nods.

"Maybe when she gets a few months older. I can't waste the silence we have before she starts talking and giving us sass. I'm not ready for that quite yet." Urishihara chuckles and picks you up in his arms, you wrapping your legs around his waist.

You nuzzles into the nape of his neck and sigh happily. "What do you think our lives would be right now without Rose?"

"Hmm. I don't know but we'll find out once she gets old enough... I'm glad she's aging normally though." He kisses your head and sits down on the couch with you still in his arms. "Have I ever told you that you're my entire world? Without you nothing in my life would be like it is now. I wouldn't be a father. And I wouldn't know what love feels like." He sighs softly and rubs your back affectionately.

"I love you too Urishihara." You smile and lay your head on his chest.