Fluff

The next morning you woke up to Urishihara yelling loudly at his laptop angrily when he loses his game to another player online

"What?! I'm the best player ever at this game! I want a rematch!" He challenges the other player through his headset causing you to groan in annoyance 

"Please go back to bed. It's... 10 o'clock?! I'm going to be late for work!" You jump out of bed and run to the shower, forgetting all about your work clothes until it was too late and you were already shampooing your hair. 

After you finish washing your body you tightly wrap a towel around your body, peeking your head out the bathroom door into your bedrooms where your boyfriend was sitting on your bed

"Umm Urishihara? Can you help me with something?" He was too involved in his game to notice you asking for him "Urishihara! Lucifer! Twit on my bed! Gah!" You hit your head on the door in frustration.

You give up on him and run to your room, quickly grabbing your uniform before he can notice you entered. Sneaking back towards the shower, you dress quickly making up for lost time. You do your hair and brush your teeth as well as the rest of your daily routine.

As you walk  out you see a sulking Urishihara hugging your pillow "I didn't get time to cuddle with you before you left me for the day" Your heart flutters slightly at what he says and you call Maou asking him for the day off. 

Granted the day off you dive onto your bed and crawl up to the no longer pouting purplette. He embraces you in his arms and places a kiss on your temple. You smile happily, wrapping your arms around him and laying your head on his chest.

You two cuddle for a few hours, simply enjoying each others company and presence. 

Soon you both fall asleep, only waking up and detaching yourselves to eat dinner. Afterwards you both go back to cuddling and he watches your sleeping face. "One day I'll ask you to be my wife"