Ducks

A loud crying woke you from your peaceful sleep. "I guess it's my turn to take care of Rose."

You rolled out of bed and gently grabbed your daughter out of her crib, rocking her in your arms gently. "What's wrong sweetie? I fed you not too long ago and your diaper's fresh... Let's try to get you back to bed shall we?" After setting Rose in bed between Urishihara and you, she started to doze off again against Urishihara's chest.

A few hours later, everyone was cuddling on the couch watching T.V. "What do you want to do today love?" Urishihara asked, rubbing your leg affectionately.

"Hmm... We can take Rose to the park and feed the ducks there. I think she might like to see them swimming in the water." You smile happily, adjusting Rose up in your arms and kissing her nose gently.

Urishihara nods before smiling sadly. "I can't believe my little girl's three months old already... I want her to stay that little newborn size forever until I'm ready for her to grow up." He swoops her out of your arms and nuzzles into her neck gently, not wanting to hurt her.

All three of you get ready and head out to the park, enjoying the time outdoors in the spring weather.

By the time you get to the park, it was rush hour and you struggled to find an empty place to sit down to feed the ducks with their newly hatched ducklings.

"Maybe we should wait a little bit Urishihara... There's no place to sit down and I don't want Rose to be scared of the people..." You look down at your daughter who is currently trying to reach for a far away butterfly.

A soft sigh comes from Urishihara before he smiles and shrugs. "I guess we can come back once there's less people here. We can visit Maou at work. Oh! Speaking of which I talked to him and he said he'll take care of us financially so you can stay home with Rose and me!" He grins childishly and pecks all over your face. "Now you can never leave my side... Unless you uh, want to have time to relax..." He rubs his neck and chuckles softly.

You grin happily and try to peck Urishihara's face back. Making your way through people, you all made way to MgRonald's to visit Maou.

"Maou~ We came to visit." Urishihara grins and hands Rose over to the eager King of Hell.

"You brought my favorite little girl!" Maou grinned and hugged her happily. He kissed all over Rose's face, whom simply giggles and tries to grab at Maou's face. "Hey! That's not very nice." He chuckles and kisses the palm of your daughter's hand.

After his shift, Maou decides to accompany you to the park, supply stale bread from MgRonald's. The four of you happily feed the birds before it gets late and Rose gets fussy. Once home, you take care of Rose before you and Urishihara cuddle up, snuggling close before falling asleep.