Cat Burglar

I apologize if you're uncomfortable with gay shipping. I just needed to add my OTP in at least once in this book. Carry on (my wayward son). 

At this time you're five months pregnant and so far everything has been fine. Drama free. Peaceful. Nothing to make you worry about what may happen until Ashiya and Maou showed up earlier today.

Urishihara was chatting with his two friends while you sat beside him watching the tv with a vacant expression. 

"What's the occasion for the visit anyways? We haven't really talked like this for a few months, not since before the wedding." Urishihara smiled as he held your hand.

Maou shifted slightly before taking a deep breath. "Ashiya proposed to me... If you were able to get married, so should we." He smiled happily at Ashiya who sat there blushing slightly, looking anywhere but at his friends.

"That's great!" Your husband beamed at the news and you smiled as well, turning the tv off to listen more intently into the conversation. "We're happy you two can spend the rest of your lives together." He grins wider and pulls you to his side gently, letting you rest your head on his side.

You stifle a laugh as Maou tries to discreetly hold Ashiya's hand, making the poor man blush even darker in embarrassment. Unable to hold back your laughter, you giggle softly at the awkward glances at their hands, easily telling they're not used to affection in other's presence. 

"It's as if you two are schoolchildren schoolchildren trying to keep your relationship subtle even though you just announced that you two are engaged." You laugh causing them both to tense up a bit but at the same time feel at ease knowing they can show their affection and love freely. 

After thinking a while, Urishihara looks down at you. "This isn't anything related to their engagement, but where exactly did I put my ring? I swear I just had it." He gently lifted your head from his lap and went to look for his ring.

Ashiya let out a soft laugh before squeezing Maou's hand. "If you lose that ring you won't be able to get another one." Maou rolled his eyes and playfully nudged Ashiya's side. "Yeah, yeah. Same goes for you mister." He laughs softly. 

Urishihara runs back out, grinning, ring on finger. "I found it! It was in the laundry basket... I don't know how it got in there though..." Ichigo walked in front of Urishihara before walking behind Ashiya and Maou" 

"I think I found our culprit." You giggle and pat the spot beside you, letting the cat jump up and nuzzle your side as your baby kicked around in your stomach. "I think our baby likes the cat."