The Meeting

Friday quickly fell upon you as you stood beside Emi. Footsteps echoed quickly through the streets as a figure appeared in the darkness.

Though night was still a few hours away the sky was covered in clouds letting no sun pass through the sky.

The figure starts walking toward you and you freeze "My stalker's finally here" you thought.

Emi crosses her arms and leans up against a wall of a building. The figure walked close enough so you could see his face. Urishihara stood before you with a slight smile on his face.

"What?! The purple haired man was the stalker?! The one I can't stop dreaming about..." you shook the thoughts away so you could think clearly. "Why were you stalking me? I think I deserve an answer"

"And an answer you will get (Y/N). Everyday I saw you walking by my house. Everyday I watched you face the world all by yourself. I... Fell for you, but I couldn't tell you in person. I thought you may laugh so I decided to try to message you. I take it that you didn't appreciate that effort huh?"

Your eyes widen "wait... fell for me?! This is too much right now." You try to calm your quickly beating heart as you lean up against the wall beside Emi "Like you fell for me in a romantic way?"

Urishihara nods and looks at you "Do... You like me back?"

"I don't know. First you stalk me walking home. Then you make me fall on my ass. Then you stalked me over email, now this!" Your head was spinning and you slump against the wall "I need time to think"

"Take all the time you need" and with that he turned and left leaving you and Emi alone in silence.