It's About Time

Urishihara leaned over you as you rubbed your eyes groggily. You sat up in the hospital bed and rubbed your stomach. "Why am I in the hospital?" Your husband smiles faintly and takes his seat beside your bed. 

"Your water broke while you were asleep so I brought you to the hospital. I figured it was a better idea than to wait until the last second and risk the baby and your health." He takes your hand gently and rubs circles over your palm. 

A nurse walks in followed by the doctor."Miss (l/n), we have both good and bad news..." The man chuckled softly at your worried expression. "Good news is, both you and the baby are healthy. Bad news is you're going to start having contractions and you'll be in pain for quite a while. Though the contractions are a good sign, we wanted to warn you so you know what will be happening until the baby is birthed." '

You smiled softly knowing that your baby is healthy, but at the same time you were uneasy about the pain that you were about to be in. Slowly you excruciating to doze back off, Urishihara rubbing your back soothingly to get you to relax.

When you woke back up tears were streaming down your face and the pain in your abdomen worsened. The nurse put more painkillers into the IV and the doctor was instructing you to push. Urishihara let you squeeze his hand every time you weren't pushing so you could let out some pain.

After many painful and excruciating excruciating hours of labor, you gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. 

Urishihara grinned happily as he held his newborn in his arms. "I told you our baby was going to be a little girl." He sat down and rocked your daughter gently. "What did we agree on for her name? I personally like the name Rose..." He smiles dreamily and kisses her nose gently.

"I like the name Rose too... But she doesn't really look like a Rose... Maybe we can call up Ashiya and Maou, they could help pick out a name."