Christmas Comes Early

Four months passed since Urishihara moved in with you and Maou decided that the group stay on Earth for the time being. 

The sun shined down through your bedroom curtains and illuminated your sleeping face. Urishihara stroked your cheek and smiled softly "Wake up Sweetie. I have a surprise for you." 

You woke a while after and smiled gently at your boyfriend who did not change his position from the one he was in when he proclaimed a surprise. 

"What are you doing up so early?" You rub your eyes and yawned 

"I have the day planned out for us!" Urishihara grinned like a child which made you giggle a bit

He let you shower and get ready first before he got in.

You sat on your couch in your heavy winterjacket which made Urishihara make fun of you. You argued it's because you don't like the cold, which was true, but it was fun to argue with him. After you two argued it always ended in laughing and a night of cuddling. 

He walked out to the living room and soon you both left to go through the snow covered streets. 

Both of you spent the day shopping and smiling, before long it got dark due to the short days of winter. 

Urishihara became obviously fidgetty but you didn't pry, knowing he would tell you if he truly wanted to. 

He pulled you to the bench you two met in front of. He grinned shyly before getting down on one knee and pulling a small velvet box out of his pocket. He opened it and revealed a diamond ring "Miss (L/N) would you do the honors of becoming my wife?" 

You cried happily "Yes! Of course yes!" You threw your arms around him and hugged him tightly. You kissed him sweetly before putting the ring on your finger. 

You two sat on the bench in peaceful silence before you fell asleep on his arm and he flew you both home. 

Merry Christmas.