Feeling of Need

After breaking the news to Maou and Ashiya, Urishihara still wasn't happy with the news.

"When we came here in the first place we were supposed to fit in. Now that I finally am everyone seems to be against me about my choices." Urishihara slumped down in his spot on the couch. 

"I know you're upset at what they told you but maybe with some convincing they'll agree and give us their blessing. It wouldn't hurt to try, right?" You smile and lay your head on his shoulder. He smiles at you gently and kiss your head.

"You're perfect you know." Urishihara grins and pecks your nose. You grin cheekily at your fiance, "I know." He scoffs playfully and picks you up in his arms, putting you on his lap.

He held you close as lightning brightens the night sky. "Have you ever been outside during a storm?" A slight shake from your head makes Urishihara smile. He swoops you up in his arms as he stands and he walks outside. 

A mischievous grin appears and he sprouts his wings. He covers you with one wing. "You're wearing a see-through shirt by the way." You blush and smack his arm gently, covering your chest with your other hand. 

Thunder claps and you jump into Urishihara arms. He holds you close and rubs your back. "I promise we'll get married. I won't let them get in the way of our happy ending. I love you more than anything in the world. I can't imagine being alive without you." 

Things like that always seemed to upset you, someone would rather give up their lives rather than go a day without you. Nonetheless you knew what Urishihara meant by now, spending so much time with him with no major fights really does have its perks in a relationship, the two of you bonded closer than you have with anyone. Not Emi, not your parents, not even your cat Ichigo... Urishihara really was the perfect person and you let him know daily.

A few moments of beautiful lightning and rain, Urishihara brought you back inside so you wouldn't catch a cold. "Did you like being out in the rain seeing a storm without the protection of four walls and a roof?" He smiles as you nod, "Yes I did... Thank you Urishihara"

He left you be so he could change, leaving you in the room with Ichigo and the little kittens. "We should start giving you lil ones names don't you think?" They mewl and Ichigo nuzzles them to settle them down.  

"I want babies..." You look down at the family of cats you now had and a new longing feeling clouds your thoughts. "But we're not even allowed to wed..."