Proven Wrong

This can't be. It can't be right?! You were fairly sure during the 48% of the honeymoon you remember, Urishihara barely laid a hand on you. So this has to be fake right?

Sure enough, the test in your hand proved otherwise and you felt sick to your stomach... Well... More sick than you originally thought when you first walked into the bathroom. 

You could hear your husband of now a month, stir in the bed, complaining about the 'damn cat laying on his head'. After the two of you got married life went on as normal. Now this?! 

A million and one thoughts were racing through your mind. Would the baby be healthy? What if something goes wrong? What if Urishihara doesn't want the baby and he leaves? He was your everything. You couldn't imagine life without him.

Without knowing it, your hand began tracing your stomach gently. Urishihara must've woken up without you knowing because he was now holding around your waist and nuzzling into your neck. 

"Are you okay sweetheart? You're never up this early unless you're sick. Is everything alright?" He looked at you with a worried expression and turned you so you looked at him.

You quickly put the pregnancy test in your back pocket and nodded. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

He looked at you, trying to see if you're telling the truth or not. "If you say so... But what's in your back pocket?"

Without permission he took it out of your pocket before his eyes widen and he looks at you in disbelief. "Wait... This has to be a joke right?"

You shake your head slowly, afraid of how he may react. He pulled you into a hug with a childish grin. "This is amazing! We're going to have a little baby!" You sigh out in relief and hug him back, trying not to cry from a mixture if happiness, relief, and just plain hormones. 

If the next nine months are going to be as happy as the past few months, the live you're going to have is going to be just perfect. Hopefully nothing gets in the way of your happy ending.