Rose's Love Part 2 Of 3

Rose pokes your nose with a pout. "I want papa, mommy"

"See? She'll always be daddy's little girl" Urishihara grins and takes Rose back while holding the rest of the cake. "Wanna bite lil' girl?" He smiles when Rose nods eagerly and opens her mouth on cue.

"Maybe we could have another and that one could be a mama's boy or girl." You pout out your lip, only to have your husband plop a mound of icing on it. A slight smile spreads and you lick it off. "It's not fair. I just want to pout once without you giving me sugar to cheer me up... At this rate I'll look like Harry Potter's aunt Petunia..."

He chuckles and shrugs. "Oh well. More for me to love. That's how I see it." Urushihara feeds the remains of the cake to Rose, whom has now laid her chin in the crook of his neck. "She has your eyes you know? And your smile. My two loves." He smiles happily at your daughter and kisses her nose. "I can't believe our little girl's two already." He sighs with a slight frown. "I don't want my baby to grow up anymore. I want her to be young forever." 

"Well she's still young. She may slow down in a few years." You smile softly and ruffle his hair. "How about we clean this mess up and go next door so Ashiya and Maou can spend some time with their god-daughter... Err... satan-daughter? I'm sure which is the correct terminology"

Urushihara's smile returns and he sets Rose down on the couch so he can help you clean up the mess. Within a few minutes, the kitchen/party mess is clean and the three of you walk to Maou's house.

Maou opens the door with a wide grin as he quickly snatches Rose up in his arms. "Ashiya! The birthday girl came to visit!" He bounds inside, slightly swinging your daughter in his arms. "She's growing up so quickly!"

Ashiya chuckles and carries out presents in his arms. "I think Maou went a bit overboard buying." He sets the presents down with a happy smile and sits on the couch next to Maou, whom has now placed Rose on the ground so she can open her presents.

"Thank you guys." You smile happily and watch as Rose tears through the wrapping paper, finding the toys but is more interested in the box. She squeals and rushes over the Urushihara with a floppy pink rabbit in her hands. "Papa, look! Bunny!" She grins happily and shows it to Maou, Ashiya, and yourself. "Pink bunny go flop, flop!" She giggles and makes the stuffed rabbit do a makeshift dance by wildly waving it in the air.

"Well I think she's found her new favorite thing in the world... Sorry sweetie. She likes the bunny more than you." You giggle and Urushihara rolls his eyes with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah. For now. Who's to say the bunny won't mysterious disappear one night?" He laughs and holds your hand happily, watching his daughter open the rest of the gifts with the bunny in her lap.

After a few hours of chatting and Rose playing with her toys, Rose falls asleep. Urushihara picks up Rose and the three of you go home. 

You tuck Rose into bed and walk out to watch TV with your husband. The two of you sit in silence, only the sound of movement from adjusting on the couch and the TV were heard.

Soon you fall asleep against his chest and he strokes your hair. "Both my girls are such peaceful sleepers." He smiles a bit sadly and kisses your head. "I don't know what I would do without the two of you." 

He carries you back to the room you share with your husband and he crawls into bed beside you. He falls asleep with his arm over you waist and a smile on his face.

(Will be continued)