A Sweet Surprise

For the past week after confessing your love for each other, Urishihara has been bringing you lunches for your break everyday

"What did you bring today? Yesterday you brought lasagna Ashiya made." You smile and sit in the second booth on the right like you always did with him

"It's a surprise. Close your eyes and I'll feed you" he grins and waits for you to cover your eyes. as you do so Urishihara opens the paper bag and pulls out chocolate strawberries. "open your mouth (Y/N)" He smiles happily and sits beside you

Reluctantly you open your eyes hoping he's not playing another trick on you like he did yesterday where he gave you plain bread to begin with.

He gently puts the strawberry in your mouth an you chew "I love chocolate dipped strawberries!" You grin happily and hug him tightly "are you going to share them with me? I can't eat all of them by myself" you giggle softly as he nods "of course you'd never be able to finish these off all by yourself"

After you two ate you went back to work after kissing his cheek goodbye. Two hours later after your shift you started walking home. It quickly began to get dark and you look up at the sky confused.

In the sky a pair of black wings flew above before landing beside you. You punch Urishihara's arm softly while laughing "Someone's going to see you one of these days!"

"Never mind that, I have a surprise for you" he smiles happily and holds out his hand which you take gently "remember that day when I ran into you and you fell while walking home? Well, Someone owed me a favor so I went to them that night to plan this. If we hurry we can get there before the surprise"

You look confused "umm okay but where is it?" No sooner did you ask he picked you up in his arms and started flying you to a rooftop of one of the skyscrapers. He sat you down and grinned as the sky lit up with fireworks.

You stared up in awe at the sight then your heart skipped a beat as the fireworks spelled out '(Y/N) I love you -Urishihara' you giggled softly "I know that silly. I love you too"

"That's not it" he pointed to the sky and the sky spelled out 'Happy birthday. Your present is at your home' Urishihara grinned widely "let's go I want to show you it before everyone arrives!"

"Everyone?" You look at him confused

"Yeah I invited Emi, Madou, and Ashiya over to your place for a party" he flies you down to your house and opens the door "good they didn't arrive yet"