Cleaning Tables

On Monday I had work with Maou. While I was cleaning the tables in my free time I noticed Urishihara walk in.

"Hey (Y/N) I see you have to work today." you nod in response and go back to the counter "I have to work until 3 this evening" He smiles at you "How bout after work I take you on a date? Since I didn't get to ask you with Emi around." You blush slightly "After work it is"

§-§-§-Urishihara's POV-§-§-§

I decided to stop by MgRonald's today to see (Y/N) after Maou told me he scheduled her to work until early evening.

As I walked through the door I saw her cleaning tables "pretty girls shouldn't have to do the dirty work" I frowned at the thought then smiled at her as she responds to me

"I guess you scored a date" Maou chuckles and pats my back while congratulating. I shrug like it's no big deal but inside my heart's beating out of my chest.

§-§-§-§-Your POV-§-§-§-§

"He asked me on a date..." You blush dark red as you grab your bag after you finished changing into your normal clothes.

Walking outside you see Urishihara leaning against the wall and he smiles at you as he takes your heavy bag "milady shouldn't have to carry anything heavy"

"I was fine carrying it" you laugh softly as he leads you to his house "we're having our date here at your house?"

Urishihara nods with a grin "yep! I convinced Ashiya to cook for us. Emi's coming over to give us some movies to watch so pretend it's dinner and a movie"

You giggle "I guess..." you roll your eyes playfully and walk in. You sit beside his laptop "Found the mysterious stalker's laptop"

Urishihara rolls his eyes and nudges you as he sits beside you "Dinner will be done soon"