You Accidentally Arouse Him

Dean: You were laying down on your bed watching tv, when Dean walked in and sat on your bed.

"[Y/N]!! Are you gonna stay in here all day?" he whined.

"That's the plan." you weren't feeling 100% today, so you decided to rest. Dean wasn't having it.

"But come on! It's a Saturday! We need to do something, just you, Sammy, and me!" you shook your head and chuckled lightly at his sad excuse for persuasion.

"Please?" he said laying his head down on your stomach.

"No, I don't feel well. You and Sam can go about doing...whatever, but I'm not leaving the bunker." he huffed.

"Fine, then I'm not either." you shrugged and continued to watch TV. After about 5-10 minutes, you heard light snoring. You looked down and saw Dean passed out on your stomach, with his arms still crossed over his chest. 'Stubborn idiot..'. Your feet were feeling a little cold, but the blanket was at the end of the bed.

"Crap.." you whispered. You came up with a plan to just use your feet to get the blanket. FAIL. You finally decided to just reach down to get the blanket. You leaned over Dean, being as careful as possible. You grabbed the blanket and spread it over your feet. You thought you were Scott free, but then you heard someone clear their throat.'Damn it...'

"Uh...[Y/N], what are you doing?"

"Um-I was just-uh.....blanket...feet...cold..." 'Nice job being smooth [Y/N]! Now you've made it 10 times worse!' You leaned back into your spot and low and behold, Dean had a slight tent in his jeans.

"I'm going to go check on Sammy!" he jumped off the bed and out of the room, but not before you could see those rosy red cheeks.

Sam: Dean had brought up a topic that you were quite serious about. You kept debating back and forth with Dean and then later with Sam, when he joined in the discussion. Dean surrendered when you were half way through your argument, but Sam was still going at it with you. You were using "big words" as Dean would say, and Sam was responding to them with ease. It had been 2 hours since Dean had brought the topic up and you and Sam were still at each other's throats. You were mid-sentence when Sam interrupted you.

"Sorry, but did you know that when your very passionate about something, it's an incredible turn-on?" you stopped talking and looked at Dean who just nodded in agreement.

"Dean! Is that why you started this damn conversation?! To get off on me being angry?!" Sam felt alittle guilty and Dean did too, until he opened his mouth.

"Like that! That was really hot! It's like being scolded by a hot teacher and the punish--"

"ALRIGHT! UH!" you stormed off to your room, interrupting Dean.

"Was it just me or was that friggin' hot?" Dean turned to Sam.

"Yeah, it was kinda hot.." Sam agreed, but still felt bad about it.

Castiel: You were watching porn with Dean. You were really spaced out and you didn't realize that Dean had put it on. So after Dean finished watching it you and him had started making jokes about "the pizzaman".

"Oh pizzaman! Please, one more time!" you and Dean were leaning on each, trying to catch your breath from laughing so hard you didn't notice Castiel pop in.

"I haven't laughed that hard in forever!" Dean said still supporting you. You nodded in agreement, wiping away your tears of laughter.

"[Y/N]? Why are you talking about the pizzaman?" you turned to face Cas and your jaw dropped. He had a bulge in his pants, Dean started dying and your cheeks grew red.

"That's not the only thing that was hard in this room!" Dean whispered in your ear.

"Dean? You do know I'm a celestial being and I can hear you right?" you punched Dean and laughed.

"I'm gonna go for a supply run how about you guys stay here." you said grabbing the keys to the impala.

"Bring me some pie!" Dean shouted at you.

"Alright, don't do anything I wouldn't do boys." Dean busted out in laughter.

"Is there anything you wouldn't do?" you flipped him the bird. you guys joked around about this stuff alot and this was just another one of Dean's dirty ones.

"I don't know. What about you two?" you smirked.

"Don't.You.Dare."Dean glared at you warningly.

"DESTIEL!!" you shouted and slammed the door, running to the car.

"[Y/N]!!!" Dean yell and you waved goodbye speeding off in Baby.

"Dean, what is 'Destiel'?" Cas asked coming from behind Dean.

"UH!!" Dean stormed back into the room and went to go trade your shampoo with nair while Cas sat there pondering, still with the bulge in his pants.

Gabriel: You were sucking on a blow-pop. That's it. You were eating a green apple blow-pop and he walked in and was turned on immediately.

Crowley: You killed one of his demons, but during the fight your clothes got shredded. He popped in and saw you, basically naked, and lost it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!! I know it's not alot, but I'm working on keeping my writing flow at a steady pace. I was thinking about updating 2-4 times a week, but I'm not sure how that'll turn out. I also found a co-writer--LillyB_143--weird name for a Supernatural lover, but she is actually the one that turned me into the Supernatural Loving Beast I am today! She and I are also working on a Sam fanfiction. It's about a girl named Lilliana and her sister Annalise being hunters and meeting the Winchester boys! I suck at summaries so just check it out, it's called 'The Past is the Past and the Future is Today'. I love it, partially because I put alot of DeanxAnnalise scenes, but the SamxLilliana relationship will begin to unfold. It's just starting out so bear with us please and please give us feedback! Also, SUPER SORRY for not putting any pictures with the recent chapters, I'm on my computer and all of the pictures are on my non-working phone.Thank you for reading this chapter and lame A/N, please check out that book and that author, she also wrote a Justin Bieber fanfic if anyone is interested. But thank you and I love all of your faces!!

Love,

Annalise

A.K.A:

Mrs.Dean Winchester <3 <3 <3 ;) ;)