You Sleep On the Couch

Dean: You had gotten into a fight with Dean. After a somewhat successful hunt you had all went to the bar to grab a few drinks before hitting the road again. At the bar, you were nursing your beer when a guy came over and started to hit on you. You didn't pay the least attention to him and just paid attention to the TV above the bar, until Dean came over and made a huge scene. He pushed the guy off his barstool and pulled you out of the bar. The entire way he was arguing and yelling about how you were "entertaining" him. You didn't bite your tongue in the slightest. You shouted right back about how he "entertains" the little bar sluts that parade themselves when he's around. This continued until you reached the bunker. When you all went inside you went into the room you shared with Dean, grabbed your blanket & pillow, a pair of shorts & a tank top, and went to the living room. Dean only gave you a puzzling look and slammed the door to your shared room. Sam disappeared into his room and basically locked himself in there. You angrily cleaned around the bunker because you were still pumped on adrenaline. After you worked off some steam, you took a shower and laid down on the couch. You fell asleep watching Criminal Minds and cuddle with the pillow that smelled like Dean's cologne. When you woke up the next morning, Dean's scent was still lingering. You attempted to flip over, but you were weighed down. When you opened your eyes you were face-to-face with the one and only Dean Winchester. You don't remember when he actually climbed onto the couch with you, but you didn't really want to find out just yet. Dean was still asleep and you just gazed at him. His features relaxed, his bare chest rising and falling, and the way when ever you tried to move his grip on your waist only tightened. You loved this feeling. You loved him. But, that doesn't mean you weren't still pissed at him.

Sam: Sam and yourself were all on a case in Des Moines, Iowa. Dean had to deal with his own case in New Orleans, so it was just you and Sam. You had picked the motel and because of that both you and Sam vowed to never let you do so again. You vowed to never, ever, ever pick the motel again because the motel you picked only had one room left. In that room was one single bed, a couch, an ancient tv, and a bathroom made for stick figures. You two had flipped a coin to decide which one would take the couch and which one would take the bed. He won the bed fair and square, but kept saying that he would take the couch. You told him it was your terrible decision to stay there, you would have to pay the price. So, you slept on the uncomfortable couch, but Sam didn't have a comfortable night's sleep either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY!! This is my third update today! Call me butter 'cause I'm on a roll!! Told you I was corny! Anyway, I'm almost on my way to 30 parts, so I need an idea on how to celebrate it! Maybe:

~Author Q&A- you ask some questions and I'll answer them(except questions like what's your address and stuff like that)

~Special Character Imagine- you can pick

-Dean

-Sam

-Cas

-Crowley

or

-Gabe

for an off the hook imagine!!

~Special Actor Imagine- you pick

-Jensen

-Jared

-Misha

-Mark

or

-Richard

for a legendary imagine!!

~A new character- you can vote on whether to add:

-Charlie

-Kevin

-Jo

-Young John Winchester

-Garth

or

-Any character you choose!

Most votes for a category gets to be the 31st part of this book!!!

Voting will probably end when I finish the two parts that are left, so you have a short amount of time!! I'll take the top two or three options and we'll do another vote if necessary! Thank you guys and I love y'all so much, you have no idea!! I love all your faces!!

Love,

Annalise

A.K.A:

Mrs.Dean Winchester😍😘🌹❤️💋