The Supernatural Adventures of Babysitting: Imagine For Jessa

WARNING!!! ATTEMPTED RAPE WRITTEN IN THIS IMAGINE!!! IF NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE DO NOT READ AHEAD!!!

Jessa's P.O.V:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" You've got that James Dean, daydream look in your eye, and I've got the red lip classic thing that you like, and when we go crashing down we come back every time cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style, you've got that long hair slicked back white t-shirt, and I've got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt-"

Sophia and Samantha, the two of the three kids I was babysitting, were dancing to Style by Taylor Swift. I chuckled and walked over to Fabian's room. I knocked on the door and waited for him to give the password.

"Okay." Fabian called through the door. Fabian was 14 and his sisters were 8 and 9. Their mother wants me to watch all of them, but I tell Fabian that I'm only watching his sisters so he doesn't do anything irrational to act grown-up.

"Sister Christian, oh the time has come..." he rolled his eyes at me and smiled.

"And you know that you're the only one to say," he got up from his bed and walked towards me.

"Okay." he said and walked out of the door. I always did that when I walked into his room. I use to do it to the girls too, but unfortunately they are too young to understand.

" Where you goin', what you lookin' for?" I sang following him.

"Jessa, you can stop now." he stopped and I smirked.

"You're the only one to say," he sang setting me up.

"Okay." I started to die laughing and put my arm on his shoulder for stability.

"I love Night Ranger." I sighed and patted his shoulder.

"Yeah, but when you sing it every time you walk into a room it gets kind of old." I gave a look of hurt.

"Don't tell me they've turned you too! First your sisters now this! Please tell me it's not Nick Jonas!" he laughed and shook his head.

" I'm just saying, save a little Night Ranger for us and use a little Foreigner." He nudged my shoulder.

"Oh, a little cold much? Maybe you could say Cold as Ice?" I broke out into laughter with Fabian and walked into Sophia and Sam's room. They were listening to a new song.

"Speak of the devil." Fabian whispered to me.

" You're too sexy, beautiful and everybody wants a taste that's why,"They were both singing/yelling the lyrics and "serenading" each other.

"Alright girls time for dinner, cut the music." I turned off the radio and lead them out of the room.

"Jessa, can we bake brownies after dinner for mommy?" Sophia asked. I didn't even know if we had brownie mix or anything to make brownies, but how could I deny such an adorable little girl.

"Sure, but that means Fabian and I get to pick the music. So, are you sure?" She nodded her head profusely.

"Okay, go wash up you guys while I serve dinner." They hurried off to the bathroom. I was 24 and still hadn't found anything useful to do with my life. My parents left me when I was 5 and I had one living relative to go to, but they said they couldn't take care of a child. So, instead I went into to foster care and thankfully got placed in a good home. Then, disaster struck again and my foster parents died when I was 19. I had just started college, but dropped out after their deaths. The cops said it was a break in and no further investigation was pursued.