To Hell And Back: Imagine For Chantele

Chantele's P.O.V:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell is this Dean?" I stood behind the couch pointing at the atrocity on the television.

"Dr.Sexy! What does it look like?" Dean was always a little touchy when I brought up his "guilty pleasure".

"Put on something else!" I sat down next to him taking the remote, flipping through the channels.

"Oh, really! What show do you have in mind?" he crossed his arms and faced me.

"An amazing one!" I said finally finding it in Netflix.

"Arrow? Seriously?" Dean shook his head and went into the kitchen.

"You know you love it!" I yelled. Ben and Lisa were out shopping for his Mother/Son dance this Friday at his school. Dean and I definitely did not want to be in any part of that, so we stayed "home". It's never really felt like home even though I've spent almost a whole year here. Dean didn't seem to mind the whole american pie life, but I could tell sometimes he too didn't feel right.

"Chantele?" I snapped my head towards the doorway to the kitchen and saw Dean furrowing his eyebrows.

"Huh?"

"You ok?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure? You could tell me anything."

"Dean, thank you, but I'm fine."

"Alright. It's just that ever since Ad-" I walked right out of the room, more like ran.

"CHANTELE!" I managed to make it to the front door, but when I opened it I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Hey, Chantele..."

FLASHBACK:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam was beating the hell out of Dean and I was just waking up from being thrown into the impala. When my vision cleared a little more I saw that Sam/Lucifer stopped punching Dean. He was staring at something in the car. The attack on Dean had ceased and Sam backed away slowly, I took this opportunity to run/limp to Dean's side to make sure he was okay. When we looked up Sam yelled something to Dean that I couldn't quite hear and he pulled Adam and himself into the pit. I screamed and tried to run towards the gaping black hole, but Dean's grip on me was iron clad.

"They can't be gone!" I yelled. Sam was my best friend and confidant, and I might have a not so slight crush on Adam.

"Chantele.Dean." Castiel appeared before us, in one piece. He healed Dean and shared the same confusion as to why a man who was just blown into a million pieces comes back whole. When he asked what happened to Sam/Lucifer and Adam/Michael, I broke down. Dean pulled me into his arms and just held me as I cried. When I had some what stopped crying, Dean and I drove to Lisa's house. Lisa didn't mind me staying at her house since I lived in the garage with 'Baby'. I'd rather have the backseat of the impala than a mattress. Ben and I got along great, Lisa had warmed up to me after a week or so.

END OF FLASHBACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Adam?" I was about ready to faint.

"It's ok! We're real!" Sam stepped in the house, Adam and I following suit. Dean preformed all of the tests to prove it was really them. They both passed with flying colors and we all rejoiced.

"Chantele? Can I talk to you in the other room really quick?"

"Sure. What's up?" I tried to act casual and not jump his skin because I was so happy he was back.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing. You know...with Dean and all." he was rubbing the back of his neck and nervously looking anywhere but towards me. Then it clicked, the last thing he saw was me running to Dean's side.

"Adam, Dean and I aren't...together?"

"Really?" The look of shock on his face made me giggle like a giddy school girl.

"Nah, he isn't my type."

"Oh. So what's your type?"he was nervous again.

"Well for starters, he has to be tall, have beautiful eyes, and sideburns to die for."

"So, Sam?" His shoulders hung a little.

"Ew! No! They've been like brothers to me, since their dad took me in after my parents died in a hunt when I was younger. Plus, Dean looks like a squirrel and Sam looks like a moose." He chuckled and move closer to me.

"Well, no matter what or who your type is I think I love you. Scratch that, I know I love you." I was shocked at first, but before I knew it his lips and mine were connected. His hands tangled in with my strawberry blonde hair and moved down to my waist, pulling me as close to him as possible. When we finally pulled apart to breathe, he was looking into my dark brown eyes with his eyes full of love and happiness.

"I love you too, Adam!" I met him halfway for another perfect kiss, but we stopped short when we heard clapping and cheering.

"FINALLY!" Dean came over with Sam and hugged us both.

"Now she can finally stop whining about how lonely she is." I punched Dean in the arm as hard as I could, barely affecting him.

"Now, who's up for some pie?!" We all headed outside towards Dean's car when Adam placed his hand in mine and kissed my head.

"I love you so much, Chantele. You have no idea."

"Oh, I think I might!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY! FINALLY UPDATED! THIS ONE WAS PRETTY GOOD I TRIED MY BEST SO BE GENTLE WITH HIM! YES HE'S A HIM. ANYWAYS, I'M GOING TO GET THE REST OF THE REQUESTS DONE BEFORE THE END OF NEXT/THIS WEEK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS AND I LOVE YOUR FACES A TON!!

Love,

Annalise

A.K.A:

Mrs.Dean Winchester😘😍😘😘😍