Charlie!!

How you meet: You met her at San Diego Comic Con. You were dressed up as a kind of slutty Hermione because 'what the hell! What happens at Comic Con stays at Comic Con', right? Wrong? What happens at Comic Con comes home drunk with you, has sex with you, and then wants to cuddle! You obviously didn't regret any part of it, but at that point in time you were drunk, scared, and a little suffocated by the gorgeous ginger. The morning after was actually pretty awesome. You talked, ate breakfast, and swapped more spit. Oh! And phone numbers.

Your nickname from her: Hermine. Because of your costume at SDCC and because you're all her's.

You get arrested with her: you helped hack a few corporate bank accounts with Charlie to donate money to deserving victims and charities. The police only held you for 72 hours because they didn't have any solid evidence, but you denied Charlie sex for three days. You also took and hid her computer, her Hermione collection, and her wallet.

What she loves about you: she loves when you geek out. She thinks it's absolutely adorable when you fight for your fandom or favorite characters. And she adores your little 'fun facts'. It's just so cute when you start "Oh! Oh!"-ing to share them with her or anyone that's around.

You accidentally arouse her: You were getting dressed. Of course she had watch the whole show, the undressing, searching for your favorite bra, and the redressing. She just couldn't stop staring.

It's Valentine's Day: You buy each other a box of Lindt's chocolate truffles and a few action figures. Let's just say Charlie's Hermione collection got a lot bigger that day. After the gift giving and Valentine's Day breakfast at a near by diner/ your favorite diner, you went home and had a movie marathon. You watched all the Harry Potter movies, The Hobbit movies, the Lord of the Rings movies, and the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special before you both fell asleep.

How you sleep together: You alternate between you laying on her chest and vis versa. Depending what kind of day it was at work, if a character in your favorite tv show died, if Sam and Dean come to visit with their brotherly bullshit and try to have you pick sides, etc.

Song that gets you both going: Your Love by The Outfield. That song gets you both shouting the lyrics at the top of your lungs and then one thing leads to another and your on the kitchen floor. Naked.

Show you turned her to: Castle and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.

The Song you listen to after you break up: Bad Blood by Taylor Swift.

She comes to lay down with you: You were so done with this world. You had the worst possible day ever! You had super oily hair and couldn't do anything to help it, you were late for work, your tire blew out, your coffee spilled everywhere, Charlie worked late so you weren't going to see her, you got your ass handed to you by your boss, and now mother nature has come for a visit. So you took a nice, long, hot shower and then went straight to bed. You had cried a minimum of 100 times today, so you were pretty exhausted from that alone. You fell asleep quickly and didn't wake up again until you felt a dip in the bed around 11:45pm. Charlie said nothing and neither did you. You just flipped over and laid your head in her chest, hoping that she could make everything better. You cried for a little while, but Charlie didn't ask any questions. She just rubbed your arm and placed sweet, healing kisses on your head and face. You fell asleep around 12:30am in the arms of the most wonderful women, scratch that, person in the world.

When you're on your period: Since you both get your period around the same time, you beg a Winchester to get your feminine products because both of you are writhing in pain from mother nature's tight grasp on your uterus.

You sleep on the couch: She was playing video games too loud. You were a slut for video games, but it was 2:00am and you both had to work tomorrow. Being you two, you had put your Xbox 360 and other gaming consoles in your bedroom. So, you grabbed your blanket and pillow and slept on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!! So, for the 31st part I did CHARLIE!! Sorry got a little excited, but I did all the preferences I have already done with the boys and from now on when I do a preference she is going to be included in it!! So, I have like 5 parts in my draft right now ( including JensenxReader 2 part 2!!!) so look forward to that! And I have a Sam imagine I'm starting to work on and a few others that are classified!! So, thank you for reading this A/N and this part!! I love all your faces!!

Love,

Annalise

A.K.A:

Mrs.Dean Winchester😍😘💋❤️😘