It's Valentine's Day!!

Dean: He's not much of a romantic, but when he heard about your previous experiences with the dreadful holiday, he knew he had to make it worth your while. He sent Sam out of the bunker and didn't even tell him when he could come back. You and Dean spent the whole day cuddled up in your shared bed and watch horror movies all day because no one likes chick flick moments or movies. You stayed in the entire day, just spending some alone time with Dean,eating chocolate and ice cream. He made a few sexual advances, but how was he not suppose to. This was by far the best Valentine's Day you've ever had and hopefully no the last one you spend with him. 

Sam: Getting out of the shower in the morning, you walk into your room and see a tall stuffed animal holding a daisy and some gas station chocolate. Sam is standing there. "Happy Valentines Day, this was all they had at the Quick-E Mart." he says as you stare in awe. He hands you the chocolate and the daisy and leaves you to get ready for the day. Feeling bad that you totally were unaware of the holiday you made Sam an e-card with as many valentines emoticons as you can find. Before sending it you attached a scandalous picture of your self, you named the topic 'OPEN ALONE' and sent it. You felt nervous until you heard what sounded like a stampede rush to your door. Sam barged in, you stood up and he kissed you passionately, you both fell on the bed completely entwined. 

Castiel: He dressed up as a pizza man and came to your house with a heart shaped pizza, chocolate, and a teddy bear.

Gabriel: You absolutely love Valentine's Day and Gabriel knew it. He pulled out all the cliches of Valentine's Day, roses, chocolates,a lot of teddy bears, and the Titanic. He woke you up with a shower of kisses and used his amazing angel powers to put you both in a private movie theatre. You watched a ton of chick flicks and ate candy for the whole day. The next day, when you had a terrible stomach ache, Gabriel would heal you because he could never see you in pain.

Crowley: He took you dancing. Weird for the King of Hell, but hey, you weren't complaining. You hadn't spent much time with him since he was so busy with the Winchesters and his mother, so this was a nice little break.