Chance: Imagine For Hannah

Hannah's P.O.V:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You stupid piece of crap!" I started kicking the bumper of my now immobile car. I was less than 20 miles away from the nearest motel/my destination, when my crappy car broke down.

"Couldn't you have just broke down closer to town?! Ugh!" I grabbed the stuff I needed from the trunk and kicked the car one last time before starting the long journey into town. I got a few miles under my belt before I started getting tired. I decided to hitch and ride and stuck my thumb out whenever a car passed by. Unfortunately, the fact that it was an abandoned road and I was a stranger, significantly lessened my chance of getting a ride into town. I was about ready to give up when a beautiful, '67 Chevy Impala stopped right in front of me.

"Need a lift?" Green eyes, dirty blonde hair, a bit of stubble, and an amazing jaw line. Looks and sounds good to me.

"Yeah, my car broke down a few miles away," I pointed in the direction I had just come from.

"Well, hop in!" I decided to trust the handsome stranger and got into the gorgeous car that was in mint condition.

"She's exquisite..." I said mostly to myself, caressing the dash. The attractive stranger must have heard me because he started to chuckle.

"Isn't she." I nodded profusely.

"And the engine sounds awesome for a car this old." he looked towards me intrigued by my words and then turned back to the road.

"What do you mean?" He was trying to test me.

" I mean something that's over 20 years looks great." he nodded and shrugged in agreement.

"But that's just her owner." I gave the flirtiest smile when he turned towards me again.

"I'm only 26, just so you know."

" And I'm legal, just so you know." I'm 24, but some of the people I've say I look A LOT younger.

"Oh, really?"

"Yep, turned 18 about a month ago." I laced my arms across my chest, effectively pushing up my cleavage. 'I wonder if he noticed?'

"Seriously?" his eyes darted from mine to my boobs. 'Yep.'

"No, I'm actually 24."

"Good cause-"

"But still a virgin though." he swerved the car a little, but then regained control and straightened out. I couldn't help but start laughing hysterically.

"I'm just joking." I could visibly see him untense and let out a sigh.

"Or am I?" I said as seductively as I could. His knuckles turned white hot on the steering wheel and he looked at me. Eyes darkened by lust.

"Kidding!" I put my hands up defensively. He sped up and raced into town. I slide into the middle of the the seat, and traced my hand along his chest.

His hand wondered to my thigh. It slide it's way up to the edge of my jean shorts and squeezed my thigh.
"Impatient much." I began to kiss his neck, biting and sucking making beautiful purple and red marks.

"Who's impatient now?" he said, I couldn't wait 'til we reached the motel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip brought to you by:
Dean's perky nipples
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We laid in bed next to each other, legs entangled. His head was lying on my chest, arms wrapped around my waist. My hand moved through his hair while my other rested on his shoulder.

"I have to tell you something Hannah."

"Hmm.." I caressed his scalp soothingly.

"I really like you, you know, a lot. But, the line of work I'm in it-"

"Doesn't allow relationships to develop."

"How did you-"

"I was a hunter before my parents died on a werewolf hunt in Illinois."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"How did you know?"

"How did I know what?"

"That I was a hunter."

"The Anti-possession tattoo on your chest."

"Did you have any special skills when you were hunting?" Dean started rubbing his thumb up and down on my waist.

"I threw knifes. I was pretty amazing at it too."

"Can I see?" I got up from the bed and threw Dean's red flannel over me, buttoned a few buttons and found my bag. I squatted down and grabbed the one knife I had left. My mothers silver dagger. She gave it to me when I was 17, said I needed to know how to protect myself without a gun.

"I must warn you. I haven't done this in a year or so, bare with me." I aimed for the ugly picture hanging on the wall and hit the man right in the junk.

"Wow, that was really hot!"

"And there's a lot more where that came from." I moved back to the bed, but Dean stopped me.

"Drop the shirt."

"Why?"

"It's not fair if I'm the only naked person in the bed. So, drop the shirt." I slowly unbuttoned the shirt and shimmied it off of my shoulders. It fell to the ground and I crawled up next to Dean, who was propped up on his forearm. I pulled his face lightly to mine and ran my fingers through his soft hair. Dean pulled away, but didn't go far.

"I think this might actually work."

"What might work?"

"Us."

"Like, together?"

"Yeah, if your willing to try."

"Only if you are."

"Then, it's settled." he moved back to my lips and he brushed the hair out of my face.

"OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry!" A tall stranger covered his eyes.

"SAM!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Sam continues to be a cock blocker and Dean is just friggin' awesome! Anyway I'm going to finish that 200th episode imagine by next Sunday, so it'll be done soon. Also, if you guys have any preference ideas I'm totally cool with that too. Thank you and I love your faces!

Love,
Annalise
A.K.A:

Mrs.Dean Winchester 😍😘😍🌹😘