Live Free Or Twi-Hard: Imagine For Marianna

Marianna's P.O.V:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We just finished with a case less than two hours ago and Sam has already found us another one.

"Do you ever just take a minute to relax or is it all work and no play?" His lack of a response was all I needed to know that it was true.

"That makes you a very dull boy Sammy." I took a swig of my beer and chuckled at his sad excuse for a bitch face.

"That's the best you can do?" I wanted to pick a fight with Sam because...why the hell not!

"Alright you two, enough." Dean, well my fiancé walked in, and momentarily stopped our bickering. He patted Sam on the back/shoulder and kissed me.

"Get a room you two!" Just because of Sam's smart remark, I decided to be a douche like him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist deepening the kiss and Sam made weird gagging noises in return. Dean's hands roamed my body while my hands threaded through his hair. When we finally broke apart, Sam had left the room already already. Dean looked at me in a certain way that made me nervous, like he was thinking really hard about something.

"Don't think too hard, you might break something."I tried to hide the nervousness under a pathetic joke. ' I really hope he hasn't found out.'

"CHURROS!" Dean shouted, making me jump a little.

"What?"

"After we kissed I couldn't figure out what the taste was, but it was really familiar. It was churros." He chuckled and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Ew, are you guys still not done yet?" Sam walked in with a beer of his own.

"Aw, Sammy! Don't be mad because your a lonely, nerd with no love life. It'll get better, hopefully." I got up and patted him on the shoulder reassuringly and got some more churros from the kitchen. I could hear Dean laughing hysterically and Sam's only response was:

"Jerk."

"Bitch." both Dean and I said at the same time. I walked back into the library where the boys were discussing our next case and I almost choked on a churro.

"...And all of their throats were ripped out and bodies drained of all blood." I cringed when he said the b-word. Dean gave me a look and mouthed 'you ok'. I nodded and continued to listen to Sam and Dean.

"What do you think? Vamps?"

"Sounds like it."

"Love chopping off some vamp heads." Dean saying those words made me 100 times worse than I already had before about the subject. I excused myself and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I stayed in the shower for almost an hour just loving the amazing water pressure the bunker has and thinking about what Dean said. 'Love chopping off some vamp heads.' 'What would happen to me if he ever found out that I was a vampire? Would he just chop my head off with out hesitation?'

"Babe?" Dean's knocking and voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Yea?" I turned off the shower and started to dry off.

"Are you showering without me?" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Yes, you were busy."

"I'm never to busy for-" I opened the door only in a towel stopping Dean in his tracks.

"What?"

"Uh...Sam wants us to head out for the case tonight, are you coming?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"I-I-I don't know. It's just earlier you seemed weird about it." Dean wasn't even looking me in the eye as he talked. His eyes drilled holes into my body, watching every water droplet slide down my skin.