Deep Undercover

Dean: After he came back from the Bluefin, you were both relieved and completely turned on. The way that shirt tightened when his arms moved or the way those pants clung to those beautiful bowed legs. You only had two words to say to Dean at that moment.
BED. NOW.

Sam: When Sam went undercover at that health spa as a trainer you were happy as all hell. Not only did you guys run into a new monster, pishtaco, but you also got an up close and personal look at your "trainer" and his biceps when you were playing the role of a "customer" in need of assistance with a yoga pose.

Castiel: While he wasn't completely "undercover", when he played the part of Claire's father to try and get her out of that wretched children's prison it really hit you how human Castiel has really become and it kind of turned you on.

Gabriel: The whole Trickster period of time was just wonderful. How dedicated his was to stay in his whole "personal witness protection" was kind of sad, but his whole story about hating seeing his family always fighting kind of hit home for you. Not to mention how hilarious he was when he messed with the Winchesters. Humor is the highway to the heart.

Crowley: That one time he went disguised as a priest to "kidnap" Amara when she was a baby. The irony in a demon playing the role of a messenger of the lord was too much, plus all of the naughty thoughts you had when you saw him in that getup really topped the cake.

Charlie: She was the Queen of Moondoor for Christ's sake! The role alone was sexy, but put in a hot ginger it was a match made in hacker heaven.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYY!!! Sorry I went ghost for a while, high school is harder to manage with my personal life than I thought it would, so i didn't always have time to update or even attempt to write. I also accidentally published this preference once before, my bad. Let's just call that a teaser. I really do hope I'm able to update a lot during this summer so please bare with me in this difficult future ahead. Anyways, thank you for reading this lame A/N. I LOVE YOUR FACESSSS!!!!!❤️❤️

Love,

Annalise

A.K.A:

Mrs.Dean Winchester😍😘🌹❤️❣