How you meet:

Dean: You worked at a C- diner in Charleston, West Virginia. You needed to work to get away from your family. Unfortunately you still lived with your parents and younger brother because of the incident in April. You lost your job, your apartment, and your boyfriend all in one day....that one day. The day you came to work late and got fired, the day you came home early to see your boyfriend cheating on you with your ex-best friend, the day you cried your eyes out and left your shared apartment to crawl right back to the parents who kicked you out because you started dating the douchebag. That day was the worst day of your life. Your thought process had been interrupted by the bell, over the door, ringing. You walked to the table they sat at and took out your pen and realizing you were out of note paper, you planned to use your hand to write their order.
"Hi, I'm [Y/N] and I'll be your waitress today." Looking up from your palm, you froze in awe caught in the gaze of a man's green eyes. Your mom always told you that a persons eyes are the looking glass to their souls. You realized you were staring and immediately blushed and looked back down at your palm.
"Hey..."he exhaled.
The long-haired Sasquatch cleared his throat and gave you the orders.
" Can I have a Caesar salad with water and a double bacon cheeseburger with a beer..."he looked at the green eyed man as if to get an "ok" for the order. The green eyed man looked at you and smiled.
"Do you guys have any pie?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam: You worked at a motel your family owned in Lafayette, Indiana. You worked the front desk, checking people in and out and helping a little here and there. One day during the summer you were working the front desk because you had nothing better to do that day except watch Netflix and surf the internet. So while you were playing trivia crack, out loud, two men walked in, sweating profusely.
"How long is a pig's orgasm?!" You said confused.
"30 minutes." an exhausted voice answered.
You answered the question with the strangers outburst. To your surprise it was correct.
"Sorry about that, I'm [Y/N], how can I help you guys." You say leaning over the counter, showing the slightest bit of cleavage, but hey they're hot!
" I know a lot of ways you can help me..." the green eyed one mumbled so it was barely audible, but the baby-faced tower that stood before you stepped on green eyes' foot making him yelp like an annoying chihuahua.
"Uhh... yea.. 1 room, with 2 beds please.."the redwood tree asked politely.
"Sure...one second.." you got a room key and scribbled on a piece of paper.
"Here you go.." you gave them the key and paper and charged the credit card. They walked towards the elevator and you smirked as you saw Redwood open the paper with your number on it and blush oh so lightly, while green eyes huffed and pressed the elevator door closed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Castiel: You met at the laundry mat and helped him wash his clothes since he was completely obtuse about the entire situation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gabriel: You were the girlfriend of one of his victims. You were planning on leaving him soon because he was cheating on you with a guy, which made you feel terrible because you feel like you weren't a good enough woman,so he had to turn to men for the pleasure you were suppose to give him. Gabriel was then still thought of as the trickster who played deadly pranks on douchebags who needed to be taught a lesson. He was actually the only one who told that you were better off without him and his bare knuckled statement is what made you move on in the right direction instead of bringing you down into depression because you blamed yourself for him cheating on you.
" He was unworthy of your presence and you need to realized that, now." Gabriel raised his voice slightly, but the look in his eyes was complete seriousness and lacked his humorous touch. You knew then and there you needed him to guide you, forever and always.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crowley: You tried to make a deal to get your mother back, but Crowley refused to accept it because he believed you had much to do in the world before your demise. You practically begged him to take your soul, but the look in his eyes showed lack of interest and you vowed to kill him the next time you saw him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, hope you liked it sorry Castiels is so short I couldn't think of anything. Anyways, thank you for reading and please request!!!

Love,
Annalise
A.K.A
Mrs.Dean Winchester😉😍😘😘

P.S. I don't own any of the characters from Supernatural all rights go to The CW and the creators of Supernatural!!!