Chapter XV

It's now 2:03pm; courtyard in the Seireitei.

"Captain, why didn't she want him to release Senbonzakura?" Rukia asked Ukitake, looking up at him.

"I suppose she didn't want anyone to get injured, plus if he released it here, he would get in trouble." Ukitake answered her.

"Then why is her Zanpakutō released?" She asked back, frowning at me.

"Well, I'm not sure yet, but her Shikai doesn't seem to be much different from her Katana." He told her, lowering his voice a little. He didn't want me to hear him. He didn't want to get on my bad side too.

I heard him, but I wanted to move this fight, so I just threw my body into the air, flipping backwards. As my head came over my swords hilt, I grabbed it and pulled it out of the ground, continuing to flip to my feet. When I landed, I let my left hand with my sword in it land on my shoulders.

"Do you think that she might be showing off a little?" Gin asked Aizen in a whisper.

"Not really, she's letting him know that he needs to take her seriously." Aizen answered him, also in a whisper.

I looked over at both of them and gave them a huge smile. I didn't linger, though, and turned back to Byakuya. "Let's relocate!"

He looked down at his sword, grabbed it and pulled it out of the ground with ease. He sheathed it and told me, "Follow me." A second later he was gone, flash stepping toward Sōkyoku Hill.

I took my sword off my shoulders, sheathed it too and followed him, catching up to him in seconds.

"I'm not missing this!" Gin announced as he followed us with Aizen right behind him.

Ukitake looked down at Byakuya's little sister and asked, "Can you keep up, Rukia?"

She looked down at her brother's scarf tightly wrapped around her neck and nodded, "Hai."

He smiled and looked over at Kyōraku for a second, flashing after us.

I could have passed Byakuya's flash step, but I didn't want to. I matched his perfectly, so that we moved with the same foot and everything.

"There's something weird with those two, Gin." Aizen said, following us 50 feet behind. They couldn't keep up with our flash step or they didn't want too.

Gin looked over at him and asked, "What do you mean, Captain Aizen?"

"We know she's faster than him and yet she's matching his flash step almost perfectly." Aizen answered, looking at our backs. "And both of them aren't really serious about this fight either."

"Rukia, if their spiritual pressure gets too much for you, get behind me, alright?" Ukitake told her, looking over his shoulder to her.

"I'll be fine, Captain!" She replied, only staring at her brothers' back.

Byakuya was leading me past both the Kuchiki house and the Shihōin house.

When we came up to his manor, I flashed over to the roof top that boarder his property. He thought I was going to flash onto his property, so he grabbed his swords hilt and pulled it out of the sheath an inch.

I noticed this and looked over at him asking, "Can't I look?" I laughed at his expression and then flashed back over to his side, matching his flash step again.

He let go of his swords hilt and then we were coming up on the Shihōin Estate; my house.

I looked over at it and didn't realize I was actually slowing down. He left me within a couple seconds. I came to a complete stop on the roof to the wall in front of the estate doors.