Chapter I

*~* Hi Bugaboos, this story is not finished, but I am currently on Hiatus. Until I am able to start writing again, it will be listed as Complete.

On brighter news, this is a really old story, I'm not even sure when I started it. It could have been back in 2008-2009. I've been adding to it over the years as I got inspired. It is one of my longest running works. This means my writing style now is probably different from back then, so I apologize if you notice where I have edited it for here.

I hope you enjoy it!! <3 *~*

My name is Kimiyo Shihōin or Princess Kimiyo Shihōin.

I'm a spirit or soul; unlike most spirits that come to the Soul Society from the world of the living or earth, I was born here. In the Soul Society 100 years is only 10 years in the human world, but 1 year in the human world is 10 years in the Soul Society.

I was born on Monday, January 19th, 1807, to the noble clan of Shihōin.

The Shihōin clan is the highest Noble family in all of the Soul Society. My clan is just under the Royal Family. There is a lot of weight put on our shoulders and the whole Soul Society has to show us the most respect.

I was born to Akemi and Mitsuo. My mother, Akemi, is the little sister to Yoruichi and my father married into the family. So by birth, I am a princess.

Yoruichi is the Head of our clan, the 22nd Head. I am going to become the next Head of the clan of Shihōin; when I get older that is.

I'll tell you about some of the people that are about to be mentioned.

Yoruichi is the Captain of Squad 2 and Commander-in-chief of the Stealth Force. She changed from Unit-Captain of the Punishment Force to the Unit-Captain of the Correctional Force. She is my Aunt and she's 24 years old or 249 years old.

I am mostly surrounded by my mother's bodyguards, but I do have my own personal guard. His name is Shinjiro Fēng and he is from the low ranking Fēng family affiliated with my clan.

The Fēng family specializes as assassins and executioners.

Shinjiro was considered a very skilled assassin and so my parents asked him to protect me as the Head of my security. He's been with me since I was 5 years old or 50. He is 19 years old, 191, now; he was only 17 years old, 176, when he became my guard.

Kisuke Urahara is Yoruichi's best friend. He's lived here in the Royal Manor ever since Yoruichi was made Head, but he's been coming over since they were children. He is the 3rd seat in Squad 2 and also the Unit-Captain of the Detention Unit of the Stealth Force. He is 25 years old, 252.

Byakuya Kuchiki is the son of the noble Kuchiki clan. He is the grandson of Ginrei Kuchiki, who is the current Head. Yoruichi is close friends with Ginrei, so she goes to play with Byakuya a lot.

Today is Thursday, August 22nd, 1872.

I am 6 years old, 65, this year. I'm very, very small for my age. I stand only 2 feet and 7 inches off the ground. I am very slender/thin, weighing only 39 pounds, and I have teal baby blue eyes. My hair is purple and chin-length; it's messy and layered. Aunty Yoruichi and I are the only two in our whole family to have this hair color.

Even though, I am 65 years old, I'm still very young and all I want to do is play and have fun.

Right now, Shinjiro and I are playing a game of 'Chase & Catch'. It's a game I made up; it's a mix between 'Hide & Seek' and 'Chase'.