Chapter XIX

Friday, January 6th, 1967: In the world of the living – 5:25am.

Kisuke and Tessai felt the explosion of my spiritual pressure.

"Boss, who is that?" Tessai asked, looking in the direction of it.

Kisuke didn't answer as he looked in the same direction, however, his face was blank, because he couldn't figure out if it was me or not.

As a Soul Reaper, your spiritual energy grows as you do and as it grows with you, it also changes. This is why he was unsure.

"Boss?" Tessai asked when he saw Kisuke's face.

...Kisuke-kun, help me... I screamed in my head as I flipped from my back to my stomach.

Kisuke heard my voice in his head and within seconds, he flashed out of his shop, heading toward me.

"Boss?!?" Tessai yelled after him, confused.

Kisuke was using his fastest flash step.

All of a sudden, the ground started to shack.

It was because of my spiritual pressure, making multiple earthquakes.

He dodged the concrete cracking as it moved up off the ground. He soon decided to jump up onto the roof top, so that it wouldn't slow him down.

I knew I had to lower my spiritual pressure, if I didn't, it would back fire on me, killing me. I was about to pass out again. I couldn't keep myself awake anymore. My eyes closed as I lost consciousness about thirty feet from the ground with my back to it again.

"No, don't lower your spiritual pressure!! I won't be able to find you!" He hissed, touching down every hundred and fifty feet. He knew the general area that I was in, although, he didn't know exactly where I was and my spiritual energy was lowering very quickly.

Blood was flowing out of my wounds as I fall from the sky. I was now bleeding two times as fast.

I was about five feet from the ground when Kisuke flashed to me, catching me in his arms, princess-style. He slid twenty feet across the ground as he came to a stop.

He looked down at me, seeing that I was knocked out and sliced up badly, saying, "Kimiyo-chan, what's happened to you?" He started to flash back to his shop, moving the fastest he could.

He got there within a minute this time and went through the front door. "Tessai, get ready to heal her!!"

Tessai turned and looked over at me as he walked to get a side room in the back of the shop ready.

Kisuke flashed me to the room and laid me down on the floor. Tessai was running around the room, while Kisuke finally checked my multiply injuries.

"Who would do this to her?" Kisuke growled, looking down at my ribs that were showing.

"Boss, everything is setup." Tessai told him then as he kneeled down on my right side.

Kisuke moved to my left side, nodding. "Alright, we'll both have to heal her!! Let's stop the bleeding!!"

They moved their hands over my body and started to heal me. I was still passed out from all the blood loss and it took them thirty minutes to get the blood to stop completely.

"Boss, may I ask who this is? She looks exactly like Yoruichi-sama." Tessai asked after they got the bleeding to stop. "If her spiritual pressure wasn't different then I would have thought this was Yoruichi-sama."

Kisuke moved to my head and answered, "Hai, she does look a lot more like Yoruichi now, but this is her niece, Kimiyo Shihōin. I used to train and play with her when she was younger."