Chapter XXIV

It is now Friday, January 20th, 1967.

It's been twelve days and I was now finished with my new weapons. Oh, and it was my birthday yesterday. I'm now a hundred and sixty years old, but I'm 16-years-old now.

I made two handguns that would shoot my raw spiritual pressure, instead of bullets. It's not Kidō, but it's something like it.

I've also been training with my aunt on my combat skills. She told me that when I become the commander-in-chief of the Stealth Force, I will need to have better hand-to-hand skills.

Right now, I am down in the trainings grounds about to see if the guns work correctly.

Kisuke appeared next to me.

"What's up with your spiritual pressure? It feels weaker." I asked, looking over at him.

He laughed and held out a purple piece of leather, "I've finished it."

My head tilted down to his hand and I saw four little mouths on the armband. They are moving and making a weird munching noise and they don't have eyes.

"You tested it on yourself, didn't you?!" I hissed up at him. "That's why your spiritual pressure is weakened."

He nodded and said, "I had to make sure it worked correctly and that it wouldn't hurt you." He flipped it over and added, "This armband will eat about a quarter to half of your spiritual energy a day, but the second that you take it off, your spiritual pressure will return to normal."

"If it returns to normal after you take it off, why hasn't yours?" I wondered, checking out what he'd made for me.

"Hehe," He chuckled and informed me, "Well, because it was not made for me, Kimiyo-chan. I made them with some of your spiritual energy, so they didn't really like mine." He gave me a small half-smile as he held up his finger, "However, they will love yours."

I couldn't help the giggle that came over me. ...This was so my Kisuke-kun. God, I've missed him!!... I gave him a huge smile and replied, "Thank you, Kisuke-kun."

He just smiled back as he put the armband on my left bicep, right under my armpit.

My spiritual pressure immediately decreased and I could feel the little creatures eating slowly away at my spiritual energy. "Oh, that feeling is going to take some getting used to." I announced, raising my power level up between a quarter and half of what I have left.

"Hai, the munching feeling is a bit weird, but there are no long-term side effects," He told me, smiling. "From what I have tested out."

"I'm at about half and it's not bothering you." I squealed, happily, as I looked down at the armband. "This is great!!"

A huge smile started to cross his lips, though, he saw my two handguns in front of me then. "So, these are the new weapons?" He wondered, leaning forward to inspect them.

I nodded and picked them up, "Hai, I was just about to see if they work."

"Please continue, I would love to watch," He responded, moving to stand a little bit away from me.

I giggled at that. ...Well, I can't blame him, this is the first time I've ever made something like this!... I thought as I held both of my hands out in front of me. Slowly, I released some of my spiritual energy into the guns.

Almost immediately, I felt something moving up the sides of my palms.

"Huh," I inhaled, sharply, yanking them back to my body.

We both saw my skin turning black into the flower like pattern.

"What in the world?" I demanded as we watched the pattern grow around my thumbs and onto the palms of my hands. It didn't take long for it to stop, consisting of swirls and Japanese Cherry Blossoms now.