Chapter III

Today is now Friday, March 11th, 1892.

It's been one year, one month and two days since then.

Ginrei and Yoruichi just stood up. Ginrei came to talk to me again; he's come five times now. His stories are so interesting; I love them.

I looked over at Yoruichi, "Where are you off too now?"

She stopped at the door of the library we're in. "I'm going with Ginrei-sama to his estate."

I leaned toward her, "May I please, please come with you?" I insisted and then looked over at Ginrei, "If it is okay with you as well, Kuchiki-sama."

He looked down at me. "It's fine with me, but you have to ask Yoruichi-sama."

I looked over at her, "Please, Lady Yoruichi."

She glared at me for using the name she's always asked me to call her. "That won't work, Kimiyo-chan. I've already asked your mom and she said no."

I snorted, upset.

"Hmm," Ginrei sung and glanced over to me, "I will come by next week some time, Kimiyo-sama."

I smiled at him. "I'd like that, Kuchiki-sama. Thank you." I responded as I stood up and bowed a little.

He bowed back and walked over to Yoruichi.

"I'll be back in a few hours, we'll sneak out and find something fun to do, okay?" She told me, smiling.

I nodded, "Sure."

They both walked out of the room.

...Yeah right, Aunty, you use that excuse too often nowadays... I thought and sighed as I stood up. ...Sneak out, huh?... My eyebrow lifted. I ran out through the doorway and into my room. I grabbed a tan cape-like coat.

I threw it over my shoulders and then pulled the hoodie up, so it covered my face. I then disappeared.

This cape-coat conceals most of my spiritual pressure. Kisuke made it for when he wanted to take me out and not have my mom find out. I followed after Ginrei and Yoruichi until they stopped at the Kuchiki Estate.

I leaned against the wall. ...They're fast, darn! She is still faster than me... I realized as I watched them walking. I followed, hiding behind walls or bushes.

I stopped behind a wall and watched Ginrei walk over to a boy training. ...Is that Byakuya-kun?... I asked myself, looking at the young boy.

"Ah, impressive, impressive." Ginrei said, walking up behind the boy. "You're working hard, Byakuya-kun."

...It is him... I smiled, seeing him for the first time ever.

Byakuya turned toward him and wiped the sweat off his chin. "Grandfather, I see you're visiting the manor." He said as he walked over to him.

He is about five feet tall and he looks around fourteen-fifteen years old. His hair is black and long, probably down to his upper arms—he has it tied in a low ponytail on his neck right now. He has slate grey eyes and he's toned, muscle-wise, for a teenager.

I felt myself blush. ...I can't get any closer!! Kuchiki-sama's spiritual pressure is too strong... I whined as a drop of sweat ran down my cheek.

"Will you be staying here today instead of with your Squad?" Byakuya asked then.

"Hmm," Ginrei answered.