Chapter X

Today is now Saturday, December 20th, 1947.

It has been 4 months and 20 days and I'm on my 2nd round of the 'Hollow-killing' mission Head-Captain assigned me too.

I decided my time would be better spent out here, instead of held back in a classroom. And boy was I right about that.

This was so much fun. I get to travel through all the districts every day and kill hollows. I can relax when I want too. I can eat or sleep whenever I want. I can goof off and play with the kids from the districts anytime. This is the life, man, I've never been happier.

My hair has grown a lot since I came to the West Rukon district. It's now down to my ribcage and my side bangs are to my collarbones. I change up the styles I wear it in a lot too. Some days, I will put it in a hair band at the base of my neck. Other days, I have it in pigtails. Other times, I leave it down or I put it in a braid down my back.

There are no rules out here. Well, except I have to be back at the house before 9pm. It's dangerous to move around at night.

Today, I have my hair in two pigtails in front of my shoulders. I'm wearing a purple half-sleeve kosode shirt with the trim teal blue. I have a blue obi around my waist, holding the shirt tight onto me. The shirt ends at my upper thigh. I have on black knee-high boots and my forearms have blue bands wrapped tightly around them, from my wrist up to my elbow, the sleeves of my shirt are wrapped under the bands, so they seem connected to the blue bands.

My attire when I first came here was different, but it's now cold and so I've put warmer clothes on.

I'm in Fugai, the 60th District of West Rukon, right now. It's just after noon, so I'm resting under a tree. I've just finished eating a snack.

I closed my eyes and listened to the birds sing to one another.

I started to fell asleep, but my eyes snapped open. ...Something was wrong!... I told myself as I jumped up and grabbed my Zanpakutō, running forward. "How could I not have noticed so many Hollows until now?!?" I asked as I disappeared.

"Oh look, Captain Aizen," Gin said, smiling his creepy smile. "That boy other there is surrounded by quite a few Hollows." He turned toward the boy and the hollows.

There are 10 Hollows surrounding a 5' 3" teenage boy.

"You won't kill me, damn hollows," The boy yelled up at them.

Aizen looked over at them then. "Hmm, he does look like he is in trouble." He started forward, "Let's go, Gin."

Gin nodded and they started for the trees in front of the clearing the boy was in.

I unsheathed my sword as I ran toward the boy and the hollows about to attack him.

Aizen stopped and so did Gin.

"Damn," I hissed when I saw how many there were. I threw my right hand out to my side, saying, "Hebimuchi!" I closed my hand around a purple rope that extended out to about 8 feet long. Once I had a good trip on it, I jumped up into the air in front of the hollows.

"Captain Aizen, who is that?" Gin wondered, looking closer at me.

I tossed my right hand across the front of my body and the rope popped and then swung through the space in front of me.

"I don't know," Aizen finally answered as he walked closer to the tree line.

The rope sliced through all 10 of the hollows and then I landed in front of the boy.

He was down on his knees now.

I giggled, happy that it worked correctly this time. "Such small fry." I said as the rope disappeared and I sheathed my sword.