Chapter IV

Today is Saturday, April 2nd, 1892.

It's been a little under a month.

Kisuke is coming over today; I'm so excited. I haven't seen him in two weeks and it's been so boring around the house. We're supposed to go to that spring at the back of the Royal Estate.

I'm pacing in my room, waiting on him to get here.

The door opened around noon and Shinjiro walked in. "Kimiyo-chan, he's just entered the estate." He told me as he watched me walk back and forth.

I stopped and looked over at him, "Is he walking around in his Geta's* today?"

*{A/N} Geta are traditional Japanese footwear with an elevated wooden base held onto the foot with a fabric thong to keep the foot well above the ground.

He nodded and then went to say something.

I flashed to him and grabbed his hand. We, both, were then gone.

"Hmm," Kisuke said as he stopped walking.

I landed ten feet away from him and let go of Shinjiro's hand. I started running toward him, smiling. "Kisuke-kun."

He smiled down at me as I stopped in front of him, "You know you can't be outside the Manor."

I pointed over my shoulder, "It's straight; I brought Shinji-kun with me this time."

Kisuke looked back at Shinjiro and chuckled a little.

"His name is Shinji too?" A man asked, walking out from behind Kisuke.

I looked over at him. He's five foot nine inches with hip-length blonde hair, brown eyes and he's wearing a long-sleeved Captain's haori.

"A Captain?" I inquired, looking him over again, "Is he allowed to be here, Kisuke-kun?" I looked over at Kisuke.

Kisuke laughed, "He wouldn't take no for an answer." He said and then sighed, "Yoruichi-san said it was okay."

I looked back at the man, "Your name, Captain?"

The man's eyebrow rose, "Very demanding, little one," He smiled at me, "I like it."

Kisuke sighed.

"I am Shinji Hirako." Shinji told me and went to say something else.

I cut him off, "Oh, so you're a Shinji?" I asked, smiling. I pointed my hand over my shoulder again, "His name is Shinjiro, actually."

Shinji looked back at Shinjiro. "Hmm."

"Will you be coming with us today, Shinji-sama?" I asked then, smiling up at him.

"Ah," He breathed and rubbed his head, "Don't call me that."

My eyebrows pulled together, "But if I call you, Shinji-kun, it'll confuse you and him." My thumb jabbed backwards.

He smiled down at me, "It'll be alright, just call me 'Shinji-kun.' I like it better."

I shrugged and then looked over to Kisuke. "May we go now?"

He laughed, "If you're ready."

"I'm ready, but you'll need to change." I replied as I looked him over.

He sighed.

I smiled and then grabbed his hand. I took Shinji's hand as well and then we disappeared.

We all came to a stop in front of Shinjiro. I looked back at him.

"What?" Shinji asked, surprised. He looked over at Kisuke, "She can—"

"Come on, Shinji-kun, you'll be left behind." I said, smiling. We were gone again.