Chapter II

It is now Tuesday, February 10th, 1891.

18 years, 5 months and 20 days have passed.

I am now 8 years old, 84 and I've grown to 3' 1". I weigh 62 pounds now and my hair is down to my upper arms. I'm not as wild as I used to be. I've matured a little; it's mostly thanks to Kisuke.

"Kisuke-kun!" I called, running through the halls of the Royal Manor. "Kisuke-kun!"

"Kimiyo-chan, why are you yelling?" Mom snapped as I came darting around the corner. "I've told you not to run in the house, either," She added, pissed.

I looked over at her, "Sorry, Mom, but Kisuke-kun is late." I told her as I flew past her.

"Stop!" She demanded then.

I slid to a stop and looked back at her, "Yes, Mom?"

"Go back to your room and wait for him like a proper girl." She ordered me as she moved toward me.

My eyes narrowed a little.

"Were you not listening to your Aunt this morning?" She asked then, stopping in front of me.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked back, confused, "I always listen to Aunty Yoruichi."

She sighed. ...I know; it's starting to worry me... She thought. She then said, "Onee-sama told us this morning that Kisuke-san would be taking his Captain's test today."

"Captain's..." I breathed, "Test..."

She nodded, "He won't be here until very late tonight or not until tomorrow afternoon." She informed me, looking into my eyes.

My face darkened, "But he promised to take me to the little spring at the back of the estate today." I snapped, annoyed.

"Kimiyo-chan, you know I don't like you going outside without my guards with you." She hissed at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked away from her, "Well, you don't have to worry about it anymore, since he can't do it."

"Kimiyo-chan!" She snapped, but I disappeared. She exhaled and walked back into the room she was in.

I appeared in front of my room and opened the doors. I exhaled as I walked over to my bed and fell onto it. I'm on my stomach.

"This sucks." I complained. ...He's becoming a Captain now?... I thought as I closed my eyes. ...He'll never have time for me anymore... I sighed, "This really does suck."

I ended up falling asleep.

~45 Minutes Later: 10:55am~

SMACK!

"OW!" I screamed as I shot up into a seated position. "What the—"

"Why are you sleeping this early in the morning?" Someone asked me then.

I looked over and smiled, "Aunty Yoruichi, what are you doing here?"

She turned away from me, "Come on, I have someone here to meet you." She started for the door.

I jumped off the bed and ran after her, "Who?" I asked.

We walked into the front foyer and I froze.

...Who is that? His spiritual pressure is so strong, I feel like I can't breathe... I thought and my shoulders hunched.

The old man turned toward us, "Oh sorry, Kimiyo-sama," He said when he saw me frozen in place. He lowered his spiritual pressure and I stood up straight.