Felix

"God, I can't believe you beat me." Seokjin states while tossing his controller angrily on the bed. You let out a soft laugh before gently nudging him.

"Well, believe it, because it happened." You state before leaning in to press your lips against his cheek. Seokjin merely rolls his eyes as he opens his mouth to reply. Right when he's about to respond, Jimin's voice can be heard downstairs.

"Jin-hyung, I'm hungry!" his voice echoes throughout the living room downstairs. Seokjin sighs before looking over at you.

"Guess that's the cue that our date night is done." He states before getting up from your bed. You watch as he starts reaching for his apron that's hanging on the hook on his bedroom door. You grin up at him before shrugging.

"That's fine, we can have another one soon," you state before leaning back on his bed. "I do know where you live after all." You joke. Seokjin lets out a soft laugh before nodding his head. He gives you a quick wink before pointing at you with his index finger.

"Don't linger in here too long. You don't know when Jimin could walk in here to steal something from me." you let out a soft laugh and shake your head.

"Jimin doesn't do that."

"Oh, but he does." He states before walking over to you. He hunches over to press his lips against yours before gently brushing his index finger against your chin as he pulls away from the quick kiss. "And I don't want you in here, because who knows, Jimin could want to steal you." You throw your head back as you begin laughing.

"As if!" you state before standing from his bed. "We're talking about the same Jimin, right?" You question while quirking an eyebrow. Jin nods his head before you shake your head. "That's the same Jimin who sees me as his sister."

You make your way towards your room while Seokjin continues walking towards the stairs leading downstairs.

"You're not eating dinner?" he questions.

"I will, in a bit." You state before combing your fingers through your messy hair. "I just want a shower first." Seokjin nods his head before giving you one last grin before making his way towards the stairs.

When you're about to go into your room, you hear his voice once again.

"Don't forget to eat though, please." You nod your head and give a thumbs up without looking back.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After a long shower, you slip into a warm, fluffy robe before making your way into the kitchen. Upon reaching the kitchen, you see Seokjin eating dinner by himself. The sight causes you to furrow your eyebrows.

"He had to run off somewhere." He states before taking a spoonful of food into his mouth.

You go to step forward before your toe hits something hard. It causes you to look down as the object slides a bit on the kitchen floor.

"Without this?" you question while bending over to pick up Jimin's cellphone that you kicked on accident. Seokjin's eyes look up at the phone while widening.

"Think he dropped it on accident?" you question. Seokjin nods his head before going back to eating.

"Probably. He is a klutz who can't use a chair properly, after all." You let out a soft laugh at Seokjin's insult. You're about to put his phone on the counter, assuming he'll find his way home without his phone regardless when the phone beeps.