CHAPTER 62-Sectumsempra

(Ophelia's POV)
It's been a couple of months since we came back from winter break. It's now March. It's getting closer and closer to the end of the school year and we still have no idea how to finish our task. The cursed necklace didn't work, Katie's still at St.Mungo's. The Mead didn't work, we don't even know where the hell it is. So we have to find a third plan. Third times a charm...right?

But today the Great Hall was flooding with news. Ron Weasley was poisoned, he survived and was in the hospital wing.

I knew exactly what happened. Slughorn must've kept the Mead and gave some to Weasley.

I felt guilty, of course. Sick to my stomach even. Another innocent student could have been killed because of us. Because of me. I just wanted this year to be over.

I hadn't seen Draco all day, it's odd of him to disappear like this. I assumed he was in the Great Hall. When he wasn't, there was only another place he would be. The Room of Requirement.

Pansy, Blaise, and I were sitting in the Great Hall. I look over to the Gryffindor table, Potter got up very abruptly. My eyes followed to where he was walking towards. Katie Bell had returned.

"Oh, Katie's back," I say, my heart's hammering in my chest

"She's going to remember us, she's going to remember what we did to her," I think

"Do you think she remembers who did it?" Blaise asks

"Maybe" my voice trembles

Quickly I look away, the guilt taking over. I try to distract myself by looking at the door. Pretending to admire each intricate detail carved into it. Suddenly Draco walks in, I could tell when he saw Katie he thought the same thing I did. Quickly he walks out, Potter briskly following him out

"I'll be back" I mumble, getting up from the table and leaving the Hall

I follow the boys throughout the castle, their quick sharp turns hard to keep up with. Finally, Draco stops in the bathroom, I could hear his sobs from outside.

All I wanted to do was hold him and tell him it would be okay. Even though don't truly believe it. But Potter couldn't know I was here.

"I know what you did, Malfoy. You guys hexed her didn't you?" Potter asks. Draco instantly turns around and flings a spell at Potter. It would've hit me if I didn't move.

I knew I had to do something. They chased each other around the bathroom as it floods from the broken sink.

"Stop!" I shout as I come into the bathroom. They both ignore me.

I do the only thing I can think of

"Draco!" I shout as I run to him, trying not to slip

"Phelia, go!" He shouts

"Sectumsempra!"

Suddenly I was thrown back, it felt as if hundreds of knives were cutting all over my body. I couldn't say anything, I wheezed with every breath.

My body refused to move. I could see the scarlet red blood seep through my white shirt. My sobs sounded more like groans as every part of my body burned.

"What the fuck have you done?!" Draco shouts at Potter as he kneels next to me

"Phelia. Oh my god. I-I don't know what to do. How...how do I fix this?" he sobs

I could barely hear what he was saying, there was a ringing in my ears and the water started rising higher, going in my ears, making my hearing go out. Everything Draco was saying was muffled