CHAPTER 48-Winter Break

(Ophelia's POV)
December 18, 1995
It has been a week since Winter Break has started, and no word from Draco.

"Phelia he's probably just...busy, that's all" Pansy says as I move my food around my plate

"Right, busy" I sigh

The Great Hall was almost empty, most people went home for Christmas. Eliott was sitting next to Fred, while George and Lee sat opposite to them at the Gryffindor table, most likely planning their next prank.

Suddenly owls started swooping down, giving parcels and letters to their owners. Blaise and Pansy both got a letter from their mothers.

"What do you guys want to do today?" Blaise changes the subject, quickly stuffing his letter in his pocket

"Oh I heard there was a—" Pansy begins

"You two have fun. I'll just be in my room" I slightly smile getting up and leaving the Great Hall

I get out my parchment and my quill

Dear Draco,
Are you okay? I haven't heard from you since you left. I hope you're doing alright. We miss you. I miss you. And I love you.
            -Phelia

I quickly head to the owlery and give my letter to the nearest owl. I watch it fly away with the letter attached to its talon. I sigh and head back to my room, reading a book most of the day and staring out the window, the only things visible were the mossy, opaque, green water and sometimes a shadow or two of a merperson or a Grindylow passing by.

- - - -

December 21, 1995
Dear Draco,
It's not that hard to write a few words down to at least tell us you're alright, you know. It's not just me. It's also Blaise and Pansy who are worried about you too. Even Eliott's starting to question the lack of contact you've had with us. Please respond if you're at least alive for crying out loud. Love you.
            -Phelia

- - - -

December 24, 1995
Happy one year anniversary I guess.
                                                              -Ophelia

- - - -

December 25, 1995

- - - -

December 28,1995

- - - -

January 1, 1996
New Year's Day. He's coming back today. Not sure if I'm excited about it.

-

-

-

(A/N: before anyone asks...yes this chapter AND THIS CHAPTER ONLY was inspired by Dear Draco)