'Babies'

(Word Count: 327)

SHORT ASS CHAPTER AHEAD

Y/N

"HELP ME," Richie exclaimed, handing me a literal child as he barged into my house. 

"What the fuck Richie, who's kid is this?"

"My aunt's. Since both my parents are working today, I have to take care of it," replied Richie. 

I groaned at the boys stupidity, and the fact that he called the baby "it".

I passed the baby back to Richie, "Here." 

"What- NO. I DON'T WANT IT," whined Richie.

"JUST HOLD HER WHILE I PREPARE A BOTTLE."

I rummaged through the bag of stuff Richie had brought with him, pulling out a bottle and formula. 

"Why can't you just feed her."

"Because. One, I'm not her mom, and two, I'm not letting you see my tit."

I walked over to the kitchen and started to mix the formula with water.

"Why not?"

"BECAUSE FRIENDS DON'T SEE EACH OTHERS TITS RICHIE."

I shook the bottle in my hand, walking back over to the couch.

"Dah- Daddy," the baby cooed, as Richie looked at her in disgust.

"DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR DADDY TO YOU."

I sighed, taking the baby away from him. I cradled her as I sat besides Richie, feeding her the bottle of milk. 

"When I said I wanted girls to call me daddy. This, is not what I meant."

I rolled my eyes at the boy, about to tell him off. That was until I felt something wet on my shoulder. The baby, was sucking on my shoulder indicating that she was hungry

Richie picked up the baby's head, "HEY THAT'S MY JOB." 

I rolled my eyes, "That's none of your jobs."

-

A/N

(I KNOW I'M TAKING FOREVER TO UPDATE AND I'M SORRY. THIS WAS IN MY DRAFTS AND I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY SO ENJOY THIS FOR NOW. I've just been so tired lately and caught up in other stuff. Anyways. Don't forget to vote and comment. <3 I promise I'll publish other stuff soon.)