'Bye Asf' ♡

Word Count: 783

"Ew, you're going to college."

"Shut up Jaeden, you're just mad your ass isn't capable of going," Y/N replied.

Her and all her closest friends gathered at the airport to say their goodbyes.

"Fuck you," Jaeden muttered, before bringing Y/N into a hug.

"Love you Jaeden," Y/N said.

"Love you too."

She pulled back to see Jaeden's teary eyes.

"STOP."

"AM I NOT ALLOWED TO CRY-"

"NO CAUSE THEN IMA START CRYING."

"Okay, sorry," Jaeden cried, his voice breaking.

"C'mere Jaeden, we can cry together," Wyatt said, wrapping his arms around the sniffling boy.

Y/N turned around the room taking turns saying goodbye to the people she loved most.

"You're so weird," said Drew, wrapping his arms sound Y/N.

"What do you mean?" Y/N spoke, her voice coming out muffled into Drew's chest.

"You don't have to go to college. You can live off me and Enya til' we decide to kick you out and occasionally bring food to your cardboard shelter."

"No thanks," Y/N replied.

"Why does it sound like we'd actually do that," Enya snorted.

Josh spoke in a high voice, "Here's a Redbull and some expired hot dog buns."

The group started laughing.

"I think you're gonna miss me the most, so I brought you this."

Noah handed Y/N a CD.

"What's on it?" Y/N smiled.

"The whole Moana soundtrack covered by Noah Shnapp."

Y/N laughed, but Noah looked dead serious.

"Thank you, Noah," Y/N replied, hugging him tight.

"My turn to give gifts," said Joe.

"You know how I'm always recording shit?"

"Yeah, like me and Finn? We were like twelve when you started recording every single little thing we'd do," Y/N replied.

"Cause I knew you'd end up together, and I needed something to play at your wedding, but anyways. Watch this when you get there."

Joe handed her a small memory card.

"I didn't know what to get you and I forgot I had this thing somewhere in a drawer, and I know I was planning on playing it at your wedding but, I guess you can have it now."

Y/N looked down at the chip, "Dang Joe, this thing must be very important then?"

"It is, so don't lose it."

Y/N hugged him.

"Thanks mom," she smiled.

"Stop bringing us closer to adulthood. We can't even say we're just kids anymore cause Y/N's in college now," said Caleb.

"Caleb, you're twenty. If anyone should be mad at either of us for growing up, it's you."

The two hugged.

"Don't be gone for too long, I don't need you coming back in you're twenties either," Caleb replied.

"I'll be back every holiday, don't worry."

Y/N walked towards Finn, her boyfriend. He didn't look too happy and she could tell. She could see right through him.

"Are you mad at me?" Y/N asked.

Finn looked at the floor.

Y/N sighed, "Please don't make me go regretting leaving you."

Finn sniffled and wiped the snot from his nose.

"I'll try not to."

Y/N could see that the boy in front of her was about to cry, so she opened her arms wide and hugged him as tight as she could.

"It hurts a lot, Y/N," Finn cried.

"I didn't think it'd affect me so much that you're going away this long."

"I know, I'm sorry," Y/N responded, her chin on Finn's right shoulder.

The two had each others' shoulders to cry on.

Finn let himself out of Y/N's arms, he held her waist and looked her in the eyes.

"But I want you to go."

His tears began to spill at the final thought that he needed to let her leave.

"Promise you'll call me alright?"

Y/N nodded.

"Promise me," Finn spoke.

"I promise, Finn."

Finn held Y/N tight once more, sliding a folded letter into her back pocket.

He didn't want to let go. It was almost impossible to, but he knew what he had to do. So he unburied his face from Y/N's neck to look her in the eyes one last time, before kissing her lovingly.

As soon as their lips untouched, they gathered into a group hug with everyone who showed up to say goodbye.

Y/N's flight number was soon called, and Finn watched as she carried her suit cases away into the crowd of people.

This was it.

This was goodbye.
-

A/N
(THIS HAS BEEN A DRAFT FOR FAR TOO LONG AND IM TOO FUCKING LAZY TO WRITE OUT THE LETTER FINN WROTE AND EXPLAIN WHATEVER THE FUCK IS IN THE MEMORY CARD JOE GAVE Y/N)