'Snow Day With Bae'

(Word Count: 620)

Y/N

"RISE AND SHINE," yelled Quincy, entering the room with his camera.

Finn and I groaned in annoyance, hiding under the covers.

"GO AWAY QUINCY WE STILL HAVE TWO HOURS BEFORE THE PHOTO SHOOT."

Finn and I had to take photos for the new magazine. We were shooting in New York. 

"Yeah I know, so that means we have like two hours to play in the snow," replied Quincy, opening the curtains to reveal the bright sun.

Finn whispered to me from under the blanket.

"Shit, I kinda wanna play in the snow."

"Finn. We have about an hour to sleep."

The boy held my face, "Please?" 

"No."

"Y/N, I WANNA BUILD A FUCKING SNOWMAN AND I'M NOT DOING IT WITHOUT YOU," the boy whispered aloud. 

I sighed.

 "FINE."

Finn pulled the covers off of us.

"Thank god you two are wearing clothes," retorted Quincy. 

"QUINCY."

"I'm kidding."

Finn got up, pulling my arm along with him, forcing me to get out of bed.

"We'll go with you," said Finn, rummaging through his luggage for warm clothes. 

I went through mine, pulling out a pair of flared denim jeans, an over sized black sweat shirt, and a green puffy jacket. I decided on wearing my doc martins along with it. 

After we all got dressed into warm clothes, we walked out into the streets of New York. 

"Your shoes' untied," said Finn, getting down on one knee to tie it for me. 

Quincy recorded it with his camera.

"Ew."

"Shut the fuck up, you third wheel," I scoffed, pushing his camera away.

After Finn stood up, he put his arm around me.

"What should we do first?" 

"You said you wanted to build a snowman."

"OH YEAH."

"Wait- What are we doing?" asked Quincy. 

Finn and I ran ahead of him.

"We're gonna build a snowman!"

Quincy ran behind us, trying to catch up as we crossed the street. We walked into Central Park, all what used to be grass was now covered in piles of snow. 

Finn then let go of me, running into the park. I laughed and ran after him.

"I got a really good video of you guys running!" shouted Quincy.

I smiled to myself, excited to watch the video later on. 

"Ok so, I'll make the body, you go find some sticks and stones," explained Finn, already starting to roll up a big ball of snow. 

I walked around a tree, picking up a good pair of sticks that we could use as arms. I then found some stones for the face, and the buttons. 

"FINN NO, I'M GOING TO FREEZE."

"WE NEED IT FOR THE GOD DAMN SNOWMAN NOW GIVE IT." 

I turned around to see the two boys fighting over a scarf. I walked over with the sticks and stones.

"There," Finn said, wrapping Quincy's scarf around the snowman.

"Did you find anything?" asked Finn.

"Yeah. Here," I replied, handing him the sticks and stones. 

I sat on my knees and watched Finn put the rest of the snowman together. 

"We don't have a carrot," said Quincy.

"Uhm, yeah we do," Finn replied, pulling a small carrot from his pocket.

He put it on the snowman and stood up.

I put my hands on my hips, and admired the snowman.

"Looks good."

"Thanks."

"I'll take a picture of you guys."

Finn handed Quincy his phone, so he could take a picture of us. Once he did, Finn kissed my cheek.

He whispered in my ear, "Okay, now we can go back to sleep."

-

A/N

(I kinda rushed through this.)