'Road Trip' ♡

(Word Count: 792)

Y/N

"OH MY GOD, JACK!" Cylia screamed, as Jack drove into a bump.

"STOP SCREAMING AT ME."

Me, Finn, Cylia, Jack, Sateen, and Jaeden, were all in Yosemite for a road trip. Ever since Jack got his license, he's been taking his 1966 VW Bus everywhere. (omg. dream car asf.)

I looked to my right, where a sleeping Finn lent on my shoulder. 

This fucker was drooling on me. 

"EW FINN," I yelled, nudging his sleeping head away.

He instantly woke up, and I grabbed his wrist to wipe his own saliva with his sleeve. 

"What the fuck, Y/N?" Finn said, before returning to my shoulder.

"You were drooling on me."

"Sorry," Finn mumbled.

Jack finally came to a stop, where he pulled in to a spot right besides the lake. It reminded me of the lake where we filmed IT as kids. 

"Holy shit, this looks like the one in Toronto," Jaeden spoke, looking out through the window. 

"Right?" I replied.

Cylia and Sateen kept quiet, as the rest of us spoke more about our memories in Toronto. 

"We should jump off that cliff," Jack suggested, pointing out his window. 

"Yeah.. no," I said.

Jack hopped out of the front seat, and before Finn and I could even get a chance to move, Jaeden started yelling at us.

"HURRY UP, I HAVE TO PEE."

He then practically threw himself over the seats, and crawled over us to get out of the van. He must've really had to pee.

"A LITTLE HELP HERE?" Jack shouted from from the trunk.

I turned to Finn, and suggested that he go help Jack unload the trunk.

"Your boyfriends' disgusting," I told Sateen, as the two of us could hear his stream.

Sateen laughed, and pointed to the drool on my shoulder.

"YOUR boyfriends' disgusting." 

"MY boyfriends' bad at driving," Cylia mumbled, as she fixed her bangs in the re-view mirror.

"FINN CAN'T DRIVE AT ALL, CYLIA."

All three of us began to laugh, while the two boys took out the tents from the trunk.

"We call the big one," Finn said, pulling the biggest set into a spot along the grass. 

Before anyone could protest, Finn and I scattered our belongings around the un-built tent. 

"Assholes," Jack muttered, while Cylia helped him carry their tent to another grassy spot. 

It took about an hour to set up our tent, since some of the tricks I learned at camp had come in handy. 

Jack pointed towards our tent, "BUT HOW?" 

Finn and I looked over towards his, where a laughing Cylia took pictures of their sloppily built tent.

"I went to camp, Jack," I replied, clapping the dirt from my hands.

"We're sleeping in the Van, this shits too hard," Jack spoke in frustration.  

I walked over to their tent, and began to help them build it, Finn doing the same with Jaeden and Sateen's tent, though they weren't struggling as much. 

After we had our tent's built, we decided that it'd be best to all go to sleep so we could wake up early and spend the day long. 

"MOVE YOUR FEET," I whispered, as Finn and I struggled to share a sleeping bag.

"I AM TRYING," Finn replied. 

"WELL TRY HARDER, BIG FOOT."

Finn gasped in offense, turning his head towards me that was already close enough.

"How dare you," he whispered.

I rolled my eyes, and shifted away from him in the sleeping bag. 

"OW," Finn yelped, after I accidentally kicked him.

"Sorry," I whispered back, guiltily.  

"I think it'd be best if we were closer together," Finn suggested.

"Would it?" I replied sarcastically.

"UHM, YES? DO YOU REALIZE HOW COLD IT IS?"

"NOT AS COLD AS YOUR BIG ASS FEET."

"STOP TALKING ABOUT MY FEET."

"Put some damn socks on then."

"NO."

I sighed, and turned around to face him, where he swiftly kissed my lips the second he got the chance.

"Your lips are cold too, Finn." 

"Then warm them up."

My cheeks turned red, everything happening so fast. 

This wasn't the first time things like this have happened. Finn can be an annoying weirdo, and then get all romantic a second later. This was our relationship. We fight about dumb shit, and before you know it we're making out again. 

Finn pulled away, and whispered a slight, 'Goodnight.'

He fell asleep almost as soon as he closed his eyes, leaving me awake, to admire sleeping beauty. (LMAO I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT.)

I smiled, and kissed his forehead. Even though this position was uncomfortable AF, I soon fell asleep to the sound of crickets, and Finn's breathing. 

-

A/N

(THIS WAS SO SHORT, BUT ENJOY BECAUSE I'VE KEPT IT IN DRAFTS FOR SO LONG. Anyways, please vote and comment!)