'Goodnight Hoes'

(Word Count: 734)

Y/N

"Y/N, FOR THE LAST TIME. I'M TAKEN," exclaimed Josiah.

He fell backwards onto the couch.

"So stop hitting on me."

I threw my hands in the air, "ALL I DID, WAS ASK FOR A FUCKING WATER."

"Josiah, you're going to scare Finn," said Enya, eating a bag of chips.

Finn stood up from the couch and walked over to the fridge.

"There's nothing to be scared about."

Josiah gasped obnoxiously, "ARE YOU SAYING I CAN'T STEAL YOUR GIRL?"

"YES, AND NO. All I'm saying, is that I trust her," Finn replied, handing me a bottle of water.

"As you should," I said bluntly, twisting the cap.

Enya stood up from the couch, and walked away to the bathroom.

"DREW."

"GET OUT."

"I'M LEAVING."

The bathroom door suddenly slammed shut, and Enya came walking back into the living room.

She mumbled under her breathe, "Lock the fucking door, god damnit."

"The lock broke remember?" asked Josiah.

"Oh yeah, didn't FINN break it because Y/N was screaming in the shower?"

"IN MY DEFENSE, SHE SOUNDED LIKE SHE WAS DYING," Finn replied.

"I WAS DYING."

"You weren't dying, Y/N."

"I almost did."

"BECAUSE OF A FUCKING SPIDER?"

I yawned while wording my sentence, "Yes, and it's your fault I almost died."

"MY FAULT?"

"Yes, your fault."

"I CAME SPRINTING."

"WELL OBVIOUSLY NOT FAST ENOUGH."

Suddenly Drew appeared with his finger pointing outwards, "STOP. FUCKING. FIGHTING."

"Please tell me you sprayed after you took a shit," said Enya.

Drew crossed his arms, looking side to side.

"What if I didn't?"

"EW DREW," yelled Josiah.

Enya dramatically gagged, "I'm using Josh's bathroom." 

And with that, she walked away.

"He's not gonna let you," said Finn.

Enya yelled from down the hall, "I don't care!"

Drew looked down to his wrist, looking at the time.

"I'm going to sleep."

"Me too," said Josiah, getting up to sleep in the storage room. 

For the past week after we filmed the "Giving A Homeless Man A Home" video, Josiah still sleeps in the closet. 

Finn turned his head to me, "Are you sleepy?"

I yawned, nodding my head.

"Well c'mon then." 

Finn pulled me up from the couch, and the two of us made our way to my room, turning off each light on our way there. 

I turned the light on in my bedroom, and belly flopped onto my full size bed.

"You need to brush your teeth," said Finn, closing the door behind him.

"No I don't," I replied, exhausted at the time it was. 

"Then I'm not kissing you goodnight."

"Fineee," I groaned, pushing myself up from the bed.

The two of us brushed our teeth together in my bathroom, Finn using the one I kept for him when he sleeps over. Once we were done washing up, I was already half asleep.

I dragged my feet back over to my bed, flopping down onto the mattress.

Finn knew how lazy I get when I'm about to fall asleep, and slipped my shoes and socks off for me, tucking me in under the heavy white comforter.

I wrapped my arms around my pillow, scooching to the bedside closest to the wall. After Finn turned the lights off, he came in after me. 

Finn cleared his throat, "AHEM. That pillows', supposed to be me." 

"No it's not," I replied, my voice sounding muffled from how far my face was hugging into the pillow. 

"Y/N," Finn said in a serious voice.

"I don't feel like moving."

"Fine then."

Finn turned himself away from me, dramatically sighing here and there.

He mentally knew that I'd never give up him holding me, and waited a few more seconds before I'd finally give in.

"You're so annoying," I said, just as Finn was already welcoming me with open arms.

He held me, and kissed the top of my head.

Whispering, "I'm not the fucking reason you almost died in the shower."

"I'M TOO LAZY TO YELL AT YOU RIGHT NOW MICHEAL." 

"Good."

-

A/N

(Someone requested something like this awhile ago lol. ANYWAYS, I'm sorry I take forever to update, but I hope you enjoyed this. Also if you ever see me republish chapters, it's because I can't just leave a misspelled word smh. Finn's middle name is Micheal by the way, and in my household, I get screamed at in my middle name. So yeah.)