'Way to Break The Silence'

(Word Count: 793)

2019

Y/N

Growing up, it was hard living with the pain that every move you make would be seen by the whole world. I've never had one single moment, or memory to myself. It feels like I'm constantly being followed around by an audience desperate to know what the great Y/N L/N will do next.

 Sure, it's a blessing having the things that I have. A platform, one that I'm attached to in order to make people happy. There are so many people around the globe that support me and have watched me grow from such a young age. 

The only thing is, is that they don't know me. They don't really know who I am. 

I'm only sixteen, a young celebrity starred in all the newest-trending films. It's great, it really is, but I'm starting to grow tired. My privacy, and my life is so open to the public it scares me. I fear that I make one wrong move, and the whole world is out to get me. 

For instance, my feelings. My feelings for someone that have been here for so long, yet never shown to them. I'm just too scared. I tell him how I feel, and everything goes to shit. All I want is to be able to love someone without it being broadcasted to a crowd. 

FINN

It's tiring, holding in so many words I wish to say. I see her everyday, and mentally come up with paragraphs that let her know what I feel for her. Yet she'll never hear those words, all because I'm too scared. Scared of what the world will think. 

I hate it. I hate the fact that I'm forced to waste all these moments, all these memories in order to keep my image safe. My image, as in what most people see in me. If they really, really knew who I was, then they'd know that there are so many secrets and emotions I hide all because I'm afraid that my life will go to shit. 

Is it possible for someone to be happy, and sad all at once? I'm happy knowing that what I do feeds people's happiness, but sometimes I wonder..

What about mine? What about my happiness.

So is it possible? I'm sad knowing that I keep pushing away every chance to make the choice to do the right thing. I'm so unsure that loving someone in front of a crowd is the right thing to do. So for now, I'll keep silent.

JACK

THESE TWATS NEED TO ADMIT THAT THEY FUCKING LOVE EACH OTHER ALREADY. I'M GOIN' IN.

"Y/N. FINN HAS FEELINGS FOR YOU, AND HAS SINCE LIKE THREE YEARS AGO."

Y/N looked up at me from the couch, with a look of confusion plastered on her face. 

"What?"

"IT'S TRUE. BOTH YOU MOTHER FUCKERS TELL ME EVERYTHING."

I pointed over to Finn who was seated on the further end of the couch, he glared at me with his mouth agape. 

He stood up from the couch.

"WHAT THE FUCK JACK."

I grabbed onto his shoulders, and looked him in the eyes.

"SHE HAD TO KNOW AT SOME POINT, AND SINCE YOU WOULDN'T TELL HER, I DID."

Finn pulled my arms away from him.

He shook his head, "I thought I could trust you."

With that, he walked away. 

Y/N

I was shocked at the news Jack had randomly shared with me, but more concerned about Finn. He was upset, and had walked away into one of the other hotel rooms.

 I stood up from the couch, rolling my eyes at the boy in front of me.

"So we both told you."

"Yep," replied Jack.

I shook my head and walked over to the room Finn was staying in. I knocked on the door. 

No reply.

"It's Y/N, I'm coming in," I said, before turning the knob on the door.

Finn sat on the floor against the bed, scrolling through his phone.

"Give me that," I mumbled, snatching his phone away.

"I like you too. Jack already knows, but chose to out you first," I explained.

Finn groaned in annoyance, "That asshole."

"You can still trust him, I mean he's right. Someone had to say something."

He stood up from the floor.

"What about you? How long have you liked me for?" Finn questioned.

"Uhhh I dunno. Like yesterday."

"WHAT."

"I'M KIDDING. Same as you, for three years."

"AND YOU FUCKERS WOULD NEVER TELL EACH OTHER," Jack yelled from the living room.

-

A/N

(If you read my preference chapter then you probably remember how I mentioned that Jack's the one who told you two that you liked each other. ANYWAYS. This chapter was kinda shit, not too proud of it, but comment what you think. :P)