Chapter 7

I felt two hands pushing me away from the sheets. I opened my eyes slowly as I took in the poor light of the room. After closing and opening my eyes a few times, I figured out the image of Levi's face close to mine and felt his warm breath on my skin.

          I must be dreaming still...

          "Wake up, brat."

           Panicking at the sudden situation, my body reacted before I could think properly and got away from him, slapping his face in the process.

          I watched him raise his hand to his face, dumbfounded and not believing I had just slapped him. Realising what I did, I got out of the bed as fast as I could, alarmed by his semblance.

          "Oh my god! Levi, are you okay?" I said, passing my fingers over his cheek to make sure there wasn't any wound by the strength I used or caused by my nails.

           Fortunately, there wasn't any. I felt him staring at me and met his eyes, looking down on me.

           "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to slap you." I apologised with my hands in the air.

           I felt so embarrassed that I wanted to bury myself.

          "Recall me to never wake you up again. " He said harshly and stepped away so he could go and sit on his chair next to the table where he left us some breakfast.

          "Now, now... You're being too much. I'm sure it didn't hurt at all." 

          "Say that to my fucking face..." He cursed and rubbed his cheek, before raising a cup to his lips.

          "It's your fault?!" I gaslighted him. "Who the hell approaches someone who just woke up like that? You know, I'm not really used to have a guy my age, full of hormones, waking me up. Like Hell! I've never ever slept away from home. How did you except me to react!"

          "This is my house. I can do whatever I want." He snapped.

          "Yeah, yeah... You're home, your rules..." I provoked and made a face as if judging him.

          I smirked at his offended expression. I loved to push him like that because I knew how composed he was and how upset that made him. But I could not ignore my intuition, and it said he had lots of dirty thoughts about walls know what. 

          "Watch your dirty mouth, idiot. Besides, I was going to push you off the bed, but decided against it at the last minute. You should be grateful." 

          Now, I was the offended one.

          "You were going to push me off the bed?"

          "Why not? I'm still angry at you."

          I smirked and rested my head in my palm.

          "You're not angry at me."

          He frowned his brows together.

         "Yes, I am?"

          "If you were angry at me you would've punched me back or pushed me off the bed, but you didn't. Because, you just realised how much you like your new friend." I joked sarcastically, and watched him cringe.

         I took that as a chance to take a sip from the tea.

         "Is black tea the only thing you drink? Gosh, go get a girlfriend or something."

          "I don't need one."

          "Of course, you don't. No one would date a clean freak." I sassed.