Prologue

I own none of the lovely characters, I do however take characters from other Fables and bring them into the story XD

------

The day had started as normally as any other day would have in Fabletown, New York. Bigby Wolf was staring down at a glaringly large stack of papers Snow had insisted he had to look over, sign, and then get back to her before the week was through. Bigby growled darkly at the papers. This was one of the things he'd grown to hate after Snow had turned him into a Lycan with that damned knife...he loved the ability to take a human form-hell this shit would have helped back in his 'Big and Bad' days, but now, now he wasn't really allowed to change. Snow disapproved of it, and with his luck it would probably lead to him being sent away or better yet: locked up. He knew he wouldn't be put on the farm, he simply wasn't allowed there due to who and what he is.

Bigby sighed, grabbing a cigarette from the brand new pack of Huff n' Puff's and popped it between his lips. Bringing up his lighter and lighting up with a loud 'snick'. Breathing the smoke in through his mouth and then out his nostrils dulling the loud scents of New York and his dank shitty little apartment. "Luxury my ass!" he growned out with a silvery wisp of smoke.

"Whatcha complaining about Bigs?" was the voice of Colin as the oldest 'little' pig brother sauntered over.

"This fucking paperwork Snow wants me to fill." he groaned to his roommate. Colin just shook his head and slowly walked over to sit on the couch while Bigby glared darkly at the evil paperwork.

"Just do it Bigs, it can't hurt ya."

Sighing he took one last drag of his cigarette before putting it out in the ash-covered tray.

"I suppose you're right." Colin gasped sarcastically at this.

"Well I'll be damned, I think I'm growing wings!"

"Oh shut the fuck up." Bigby said only slightly irritated at his friend.

This was turning out to be a very shitty day...

___________
:D