CHAPTER 11

Bigby was pulled through the doors of the Trip-Trap and forced to sit at one of the tables as Woody walked over to the bar.

Bigby's head was pounding in rhythm with his heart. He heard a chair beside him move and he growled as the sound of Jack's voice entered his keen ears.

"Whoa, man, I don't mean any harm-" Bigby looked up at him dangerously, "I mean you could probably rip my head off yeah..." Bigby wanted to do just that but Jack smiled.

"..."

"I know a thing or two about your new case Sheriff." Bigby stayed completely unemotional as he waited for Jack to keep talking, "The drug you got hit with was what we on the street call Moon Sugar otherwise known as Crescents."

"What is it?" Jack's smile widened.

"Its a highly addictive drug that dulls the senses, right now you're going through withdrawals."

"Dulls the senses?"

"Yes...there was Wolf's Bane in the dose you got, so that's most likely why you became blind. It makes you see what you desire to see, but not just any desire. Your deepest desire. The one that makes you ache and cry in the middle of the night." the sheriff frowned.

"Like if you lost someone very close to you...the drug makes you think their back as long as your on it...?" Jack nodded.

"It's just like that."

"Who's selling it Jack?" though it was a question Jack knew it really wasn't.

"I honestly don't know..." Bigby sniffed in Jack's general direction and Jack wondered what a liar would smell like.

"We obviously have different views on the meaning of honesty...Jack..." he felt a shiver run through him.

"I-I..." he shifted in his seat. Bigby's glare was intense, "I can't say..."

"I'll make you wish you did." Jack raised one blonde brow.

"What can you do? Won't Snow give you a time out or something." Bigby chuckled but then the second Jack blinked Bigby was there, holding him by the front of his shirt.

"Who's selling them?!"

"I don't know!!! Oh god...please don't kill me!!"

"I wasn't thinking about it till you said something." Bigby leaned closer to Jack, he could sense the eyes of the three standing at the bar and someone else. Bigby turned seeing that Jack was looking at this person instead of him.

"Well if it isn't the Big Bad Wolf..." Bigby dropped Jack to walk over to who was talking. They hadn't turned to face him, but he saw they wore a red hoodie, probably no older than sixteen. Sniffing the air he found her scent easily. It was strange how she smelt of delicious baked good.

She turned and winked at him dark black wavy hair spilling out from her red hood. Bigby's frown quite literally turned upside down. She stood and flung herself at him.

"Hey there Little Red Riding Hood."

-------

TBC...sorry it's so short ;-; hope you all like the story so far :3