Late Valentine's day short

Light shined though the window as the cat was laying on his little bed. He scrunched his nose an opened his eyes. He had a feeling something special was today.

He stood up, a bit wobbly because he had just woken up. The furry ball jumped on the bed next to his and cuddled with the other boy.

"Killuaaa, I can't breath with all your fur in my face." The other said pushing the cat away.

He narrowed his eyes and jumped off the bed and walked out of the room. The whole house was silent. Which was a new thing, it was usually loud because the two boys.

Once he was downstairs he shifted to look get food. But something caught his eye. A white envelop on the counter. He opened it an saw a note,

"Happy Valentine's day Gon. Even though we only met for a few hours it seems that you and your friend, Killua I think his name was. Were pretty cool people. We'd like to know more about you guys.

- Leorio & Kurapika

Ps, it took awhile to find your address."

He blankly stared at the paper. He sat it down an snapped his fingers, it was Valentine's day!" He ran upstairs and jumped on his friend.

"Ow! Killua!" Gon groaned and the younger boy snickered.

"Guess what today is." The neko smiled. The older thought for a second.

"I have no clue-." "Valentine's day!" The white-haired kid interrupted. "Oh yeah. I forgot."

Killua pulled Gon up from the bed,"Lets go buy some chocolate!" The younger said excitedly. Gon smiled an nodded. He yawned a bit too before saying,"Alright let me change real quick then." Killua nodded and left the room.

He sat on the couch were he grabbed the remote and switched the t.v on. First it was an animal document. He switch channels were he found a cartoon his parents used to let him watch.

After what seemed like a million year gon finally emerge

( Posting draft stuff ). So super late •=•

(And spelling errors)

(And things that might not make sense)

Yeah