Chapter 4

Recap...

"Ah, alright." Gon said, getting off the chair and walking to Killua. Killua watched him intensely. When Gon stopped in upfront of him, Killua was ready to attack if he had to. "Let's be friends." Gon said smiling. "Wait...What?"

-----------------------------------------

A friend..? Killua has never had one. He looked at Gon confused. "Why though?" He mumbled out loud. "Hm?" Gon hummed.

"Y-yeah s-sure." Killua stuttered. Gon giggled and held his hand out with the biggest and brightest smile. "You would be my first friend!" Gon said with excitement. "Heh...Me too.." Killua mumbled wagging his tail around. "Hehe, someone seems happy." Gon giggled. Killua stopped, "I don't even know your name.." Gon looked at killua, "Oh! Sorry, it's Gon! Hehe."
------
Killua yawned as he laid, his body sprawled out on Gons couch. Killua got up and headed upstairs where Gon was supposed to be getting something. But, he's been up there for almost 30 minutes. Killua knocked but heard no response. "Gon..?" Killua said, knocking again. Killua groaned and opened the door. He saw Gon laying there, on his bed. Sleeping. Killua chuckled then walked out of the room quietly closing the door.

Killua went back into his cat body, which to him was more comfortable.
He started to walk around the house. He looked around every corner. And even checked each room. He started to walk back until he stumbled on a picture of a man, he was sitting by a motorcycle. His face was almost completely cover, but you could still see a little bit. 'He looks like Gon.' Killua thought. Killua came to a stop when he heard keys. He started to slowly walk to the door. The door finally opened and walked in, Gons Aunt, Mito.

"Oh, hello." She greeted Killua and started petting him. Killua looked at her then mewed. "Where's Gon?" Killua started to walk to the stairs. Once he made it there, he started hopping stair to stair. When he got to the top, he stopped to catch his breath. Before pawing at Gons door. Aunt Mito came up the stairs after she set her stuff down. She opened the door to sleeping Gon. She smiled before closing the door. Killua took that time to go inside of Gon's room. He jumped on his bed looking at the sleeping boy. Killua stopped staring and turned back into his human form,
somehow forgetting he was still sitting on Gon. 'Oh Crap-' Killua thought. Gons eyes shot open he sat up coughing. "Ow.." He said in a raspy voice. "Hehe...Sorry, Gon." I said getting up. He looked at me and rubbed his eyes. "It's ok." He yawned. Killua flicked his ear, he heard something. He got back into his cat form. Mito entered the room looking at Gon, "Sorry I thought I heard something." She mumbled.

Gon yawned, "It's alright." Gon looked at Killua then Mito. "You should get ready, Dinner is going to be done in a minute. Gon nodded and got up. Mito closed the door and Killua returned to his human form. Gon got up and headed to his closet. Killua opened the door and closed it turning into his cat form. He headed downstairs and watched Mito cook, he always wanted to know. But he never got the chance to. Before long, Gon came downstairs with a black t-shirt and shorts. Mito had finished by that point and had their plates ready. She looked down at killua who was staring up at her. "Gon did you get the cat food?" Gon looked at Mito the Killua who was now walking towards him. "I..er" Gon looked for an excuse.

"They were out of stock...?" Mito narrowed her eyes, then sighed. "Well, then I'll just go get some before I go to work." Gon nodded and began eating his food. Killua stayed under the table thoughts filling his head again. But one kept coming to his head, 'when will they find me? I have to get out of here fast' Killua felt something touch him. His eyes quickly darted to the thing, It was Gons hand. "Killua, Killua!" Gon said loudly. "Oh so that's his name," Mito said. Gon nodded as he picked up Killua. He gave an apologetic look to Gon. The other boy only smiled and placed him on his lap. Killua yawned and looked up at the older boy. He stared up at him, in admiration. He purred and slowly drifted to sleep.

--------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 4