Halloween Special

Happy Halloween!

(This isn't part of the storyline, just a small little special story)

Gon and Killua giggled as they looked at each other. "Why a ghost?" Killua asked. Gon just smiled and shrugged.

Killua, who didn't really go like anything. Who, already looks like a cat, was sitting on Gons bed.

"So, you wanna go now?" Killua asked impatiently. Gon nodded and started to walk to the door. Killua followed after.

Tail waving like a dog, he followed Gon with a pillowcase in hand. Gon pointed to a house nearby. Killua smiled and ran to the house, "H-HEY!" Killua looked back and stuck his tongue out. Gon smiled and ran after the boy. When facing the house did the boys notice that there was blood everywhere and spider webs. Killua bravely took a step forward. Gon who hesitated soon followed after.

When the Neko reached the door he wasn't aware of the person creeping towards him, "BOO!" Killua's high pitched scream scared both Gon and the other person. The random ran away while Gon froze in place.

" Oh my God.." Killua sighed as he put a hand on his heart. It took a second to realize what happened. Gon burst out laughing. And the other embarrassed boy stood there tail and ears tucked.

Once Gon got his composure, they both went to the house door, knocking a few times the door opened and both boys yelled, "TRICK OR TREAT!" The woman on the other side smiled and put a few candies in their pillowcase.

They went house to house each time getting more candy than the last. After about two hours the boys retired and sat on a cliff. They counted candies and traded, as usual. They laughed about how Killua got scared but carried on.

Killua turned his head to Gon after laying on the grass, a light breeze made it better for the boys. They had started to get hot from walking around. "This was fun.." Killua smiled.
Gon, who was rather tired from all the walking smiled back, "Yeah! Can't wait for next year."

They both giggled a little bit more before getting up and headed back to the house. Both satisfied for today.

---------------

🎃 End of Halloween Special

(Posting a little early)