Chapter 7

"Hey killua" the white-haired kid looked at the other. "Wanna go walk around the town today?" Killua looked at Gon smiled, "Y-yeah sure!"

-------------------------------

Gon and Killua finished their breakfast and set out to town. Killua managed to hide his tail and ears. As they stepped into town. They saw many people walking around entering, and exiting shops.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Killua suddenly heard and looked to his side. Gon stood there, smiling. Killua only shrugged and continued walking. They pasted a few shops and stopped at a sweets shop.

"Let's go in here!" Killua said excitedly. Gon only nodded and giggled. He hasn't seen Killua act so kiddish yet. When they entered, the whole place smelled good. The smell of sweets filled the air. "So, what do you wanna get here?" Gon asked. Killua glanced at Gon with a smile. "ChocoRobots," Killua said looking around the store for them.

Gon nodded and looked around himself, wondering what aunt Mito would like. He picked up little chocolates and bought them, waiting for Killua outside. When Killua finally was outside, he looked disappointed. "What's wrong Killua?" Gon asked worriedly. Killua looked at Gon, then sighed, "They're out of chocorobots." Killua said.

"Maybe we can come back here tomorrow?" Gon suggested. Killua looked at him with a smile and nodded. They continued walking in the town looking at the store. After about two hours they began to walk back to Gons house. "That was fun!" Gon said smiling. Killua nodded, glancing at Gon. When they got there Killua flopped on Gons bed, tired. "Ughhh I'm tired.." Killua groaned. Gon looked at killua while putting on a green jacket.

"It wasn't boring right..?" Gon asked, looking at Killua. The younger quickly shook his head while saying, "No! No, no, no, no! It was fun I promise!" Gon giggled looking at Killua. "I'm glad it was fun."

----------------------------------------

End of Chapter 7

A/n: Sorry for the chapter being short, I will get back to normal chapters tomorrow.