Chapter 18

Recap...

The bell finally rang and they sat up quickly. Walking towards the door. Illumi stood up and got to the door before they did. "Have a good rest of your day." He said with bo emotion in his voice. Gon nodded. But Killua felt sick. His brother had found him. He wanted to leave as quickly as possible.

----------

The two hurried down the halls to lunch, happy to get out of that class. They got their food and sat down at an empty table and were silent. Until the blue-eyed boy heard a familiar voice, Leorio. "Hey lover boy!" The teen called waving his hand. The blond haired kid behind his rolled their eyes and followed. Killua glared and Gon looked confused.

"Hello." The blond-haired teen greeted the others. "Don't be shy Kurapika!" Leorio said snickering. That earned a glare. Gon smiled, "Hello there, Kurapika, Leorio! I'm Gon." He held out a hand for the two of them to shake. Kurapika lightly shook his hand, while Leorio squished his hand and shook it.

They ate lunch and chatted about how their lives are. "I've noticed something." Kurapika said pointing to Killua, "You're a Neko. I haven't seen one in awhile." Killua smiled a little and swished his tail. Gon giggled and played with his apple. They began chatting again about random topics until the bell rung.

They all stood up, threw away their trash, "See you guys tomorrow!" Gon said, smiling. They both waved and left. Then both of the boys looked at their schedule and went to look for it.

They rest of the day was pretty boring. However, 5th period they had different classes. They didn't expect what happened next.

-----------

End of Chapter 18

Sorry for the short chapter ^~^